Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clash of kings private server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked now the Database but I can't really find the issue. When you have skype, just message me your ID please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i dont have/use skype brother i might be on the discord though come hunt me down we can talk bout it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finding someone who has not revealed any information about his discord is just like finding a needle in a haystack anyways thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so I found the database what you mean Stuart Jones. The one and only thing I can imagine is the dump.rdb, if i'm going to delete something in there with FastoRedis than it will disapear ingame. Problem i've I can't edit the World1 in there because it's maybe to large. After i'm clicking on it program crashes. So do you have a clean dump.rdb with no users in there only the whole map files? Would be nice if you could share, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeh if you drop the tables it will add them again just need to figure what ones dealing with them spawns specificly

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT : World Flush problem solved.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this source code include thousand of problems if you can share some hints about it like what ndk version ?
i want run this game for ios and android so i need source code to be working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone around here who know how to convert .plist files into readable stuff?
Code looks like this :

Code:
›¼LÞws«}?“éËëö»Gž‰2mï=úï´/‰û„Dˆ¶î^»2(ѶÜoEíb'+óÓÚÍîèn4‡Ù2÷/­z\Fs

It looks like enrypted, i've some keys but don't know how to decompile it with a key. I tried it with plutil :

Code:
plutil.exe[12024:114] error reading 7802 bytes from fd 3, error was 998

Any help would be nice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how can i install this files? I start [1]...bat and go to 127.0.0.1 but its nothing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the client source for v2.0.8It has been slightly edited as I was making a new skin (theme/design) for a cok ps I was running
PHP:
Also I have noticed that most server files (source) are incomplete.For example missing :database -> stat tablewww root -> GM tools (folder)www root -> ifadmin (folder)webroot -> probe.php (file)webroot -> vcode (folder)root -> S1 (folder)So you know what I mean, search the 'libgame.so' file and you will notice they are still calling cok servers.I have available the complete server files with missing filesEven the SkinMod team that do ps are missing the files above.Nearly every source available for free or purchase is missing the files :)I also have the original admin console working fullyAnd in-game mod working to some degree
Hello. Do you still have these files?. Mega link is dead :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, can any good man share 2.0.8 or laster files for needy? I will very thanks to you.;) Mega links is dead, so bad(

Back