Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clash of kings private server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
full working?tested?

it works but needs tweaking database needs to be dropped and allowed to be reinstated but otherwise yah
it works ...

modding the clients the worst part of the entire deal tbh

have to hex edit a file and make sure its exact right length (padded where needed)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the client source for v2.0.8It has been slightly edited as I was making a new skin (theme/design) for a cok ps I was running
PHP:
Also I have noticed that most server files (source) are incomplete.For example missing :database -> stat tablewww root -> GM tools (folder)www root -> ifadmin (folder)webroot -> probe.php (file)webroot -> vcode (folder)root -> S1 (folder)So you know what I mean, search the 'libgame.so' file and you will notice they are still calling cok servers.I have available the complete server files with missing filesEven the SkinMod team that do ps are missing the files above.Nearly every source available for free or purchase is missing the files :)I also have the original admin console working fullyAnd in-game mod working to some degree
Please give us a vaild link thanks

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
hello to COK PServer this is where IP located on server files and APK Clientchange ip on Clash of Kings Server Files Open wwwroot\resource\servers.xml and find 10.0.2.2 replace it on to your IP Open cok\S1\admin\admincp.php and find 10.0.2.2 replace it on to your IP Open cok\S1\admin\servers.php and find 10.0.2.2 replace it on to your IP=============================================================================change ip on Clash of Kings APK Client Open cok\lib\armeabi\libgame.so and find 10.0.2.2 replace it on to your IP for now this is all i know!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am trying to create a server of the clash of kings. everything works well except monsters that do not appear in the game. I have already flushed the redis database but they still don't appear. You should help me or direct me in what I am doing wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the mysql database needs to be emptied and run the game again it will refill it (it will take a lil time)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant not find ip 10.0.2.2 \cok\lib\armeabilibgame.so
gereksizbiri - Clash of kings private server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the client source for v2.0.8

It has been slightly edited as I was making a new skin (theme/design) for a cok ps I was running

Also I have noticed that most server files (source) are incomplete.
For example missing :
database -> stat table
www root -> GM tools (folder)
www root -> ifadmin (folder)
webroot -> probe.php (file)
webroot -> vcode (folder)
root -> S1 (folder)

So you know what I mean, search the 'libgame.so' file and you will notice they are still calling cok servers.

I have available the complete server files with missing files

Even the SkinMod team that do ps are missing the files above.

Nearly every source available for free or purchase is missing the files :)

I also have the original admin console working fully
And in-game mod working to some degree

Please share this file :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cok apk 2.0.8 official source that I helped work on

Source will need modifing to work with this source(server source was lost awhile back)

#a3Zi-4_XjVZ4EXdxfeKKVUYY8cBwP64hKUNQZ8y_M_4

Game page to this source

(It's built on the cok server same as cok and ewok)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cok apk 2.0.8 official source that I helped work on

Source will need modifing to work with this source(server source was lost awhile back)

#a3Zi-4_XjVZ4EXdxfeKKVUYY8cBwP64hKUNQZ8y_M_4

Game page to this source

(It's built on the cok server same as cok and ewok)

I downloaded these files they ain't COK server files they are The APK SOURCE FILES please check and re-upload the files

This is the client source for v2.0.8

It has been slightly edited as I was making a new skin (theme/design) for a cok ps I was running

Also I have noticed that most server files (source) are incomplete.
For example missing :
database -> stat table
www root -> GM tools (folder)
www root -> ifadmin (folder)
webroot -> probe.php (file)
webroot -> vcode (folder)
root -> S1 (folder)

So you know what I mean, search the 'libgame.so' file and you will notice they are still calling cok servers.

I have available the complete server files with missing files

Even the SkinMod team that do ps are missing the files above.

Nearly every source available for free or purchase is missing the files :)

I also have the original admin console working fully
And in-game mod working to some degree
We need these files Sir

Back