Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clash of kings private server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've noticed that the v3 release that has been shared recently contains some (possibly most) of the missing files .Not sure if they are working or any good but they would work with any release, as long as they are untouched(original files) shouldn't njeed configuration neither. I've not tested myself though so make a backup an give them a try, only take the missing files else you may corrupt your server

These files are incomplete i have another copy have more missing files and i know another person who have the source code and he says it's size is 9.87GB(Source Code) like 1.1.9 source code is 1.6GB.
Although i really wished to take a look at your files becuase i didn't have the chance to take a look on them before the link got down so please upload it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cok source code (v1.1.9) without data is about (roughly between) 200mb - 800mb (cant remember now) that's without apache and mysql and redis/memcache/java added

Anyways thanks for trying the files I mentioned above

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cok source code (v1.1.9) without data is about (roughly between) 200mb - 800mb (cant remember now) that's without apache and mysql and redis/memcache/java added

Anyways thanks for trying the files I mentioned above

Actually the source code don't include any data of mysql only empty databases and no redis no memchache only java. (The compiled files include these Manualy by user or developer)here it's a a link of the 1.68GB files take a look

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually the source code don't include any data of mysql only empty databases and no redis no memchache only java. (The compiled files include these Manualy by user or developer)here it's a a link of the 1.68GB files take a look

Ok cool thanks, I'll check them out later. the 1.1.9 server I first used was only 200+mb worked instantly no issues, I lost that server time ago. Btw the missing files I'll upload later Will only be the missing files to keep download size minimal. Simply extract and add to the required folders, I'll add details on where to place them anyways

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks

Ok cool thanks, I'll check them out later. the 1.1.9 server I first used was only 200+mb worked instantly no issues, I lost that server time ago. Btw the missing files I'll upload later Will only be the missing files to keep download size minimal. Simply extract and add to the required folders, I'll add details on where to place them anyways

Can you do me a favour I'll make a YouTube chanel soon about making clash of kings servers and how to get many stuff work like the ifadmin console and how to active events ao if you can upload the whole 2.0.8 version client source code (if it's extension and xml files are 2.0.8 version) I'll be so grateful. If you want details about the suff i work on you can contact me on WhatsApp +1 (510) 854-7081

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
That was shared on previous page my friend

These are the missing files you asked for

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have any clues about this link they include elex's cok source code and everything about the game

I tried many usernames and password didn't work sadly :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Do you have any clues about this link they include elex's cok source code and everything about the game

I tried many usernames and password didn't work sadly :/
I had access once upon a time, sadly I lost access. Although I can say its the latest server/client code in there as well as a few different sources

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I had access once upon a time, sadly I lost access. Although I can say its the latest server/client code in there as well as a few different sources
I opened your files and they are from clash of queens source code 2016 year i think maybe if you search in the source code of your files maybe you will find the a link like this one and maybe it's opened who knows !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah I know friend, I converted to work with clash of Queens, they use same server and db schema, albeit slightly different tables and xml files

If you check last survival/empire war of kings/clash of kings/clash of queens they was all made fron a game called last survival which turned into empire war of Kings which split into both clash of kings & and clash of queens

I did mention that they were modified was would need converting back to work with any source shared here

They can be used as a template to rebuild the missing files if nothing else

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah I know friend, I converted to work with clash of Queens, they use same server and db schema, albeit slightly different tables and xml files

If you check last survival/empire war of kings/clash of kings/clash of queens they was all made fron a game called last survival which turned into empire war of Kings which split into both clash of kings & and clash of queens

I did mention that they were modified was would need converting back to work with any source shared here

Clash of kings was released in 2014 after development in 2013 which makeas all other games mentioned above a clones
Emipre was released in 2016 and got removed from store and cancelled
Coq was released in December 2015

If you look at last Survival you will see them using COK1 extension and same database names

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I realise this, but I but oldest version of empire is 0.1.76 in 2016 which as you say is right, but older versions of empire for example 0.1.40 is last survival that was using empire servers I know as I've used different game clients work on same server source.

I admit I may have listed the game base order wrongly but server source is all modified from the same base code. Or at least that's how I read the code. Also as far as I know to coq code has never been released :/ I could be wrong

Either was I've used the code above on both v1.1.9 & v2.0.8 sources including other people's builds, and if they are of no use to you I am sorry but it's all I have left, so I stopped playing with cok awhile back

Also they all use cok1 in zones as far as I've seen

Sorry just realised I didn't mean last survival, it was called last kingdom war z 0.1.35

I do agree though they are all clones basically carbon copies

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I realise this, but I but oldest version of empire is 0.1.76 in 2016 which as you say is right, but older versions of empire for example 0.1.40 is last survival that was using empire servers I know as I've used different game clients work on same server source.

I admit I may have listed the game base order wrongly but server source is all modified from the same base code. Or at least that's how I read the code. Also as far as I know to coq code has never been released :/ I could be wrong

Either was I've used the code above on both v1.1.9 & v2.0.8 sources including other people's builds, and if they are of no use to you I am sorry but it's all I have left, so I stopped playing with cok awhile back

Also they all use cok1 in zones as far as I've seen

Sorry just realised I didn't mean last survival, it was called last kingdom war z 0.1.35

Wow! So last survival was emipre war of kings. That's very interesting!
Have you took a look at the new files they look very interesting!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Which ones, which are I've looked at a few different ones tonight, don't suppose you can link them for me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Which ones, which are I've looked at a few different ones tonight, don't suppose you can link them for me?
If you mean the files on this website these are incomplete i think i have another 2 copies i can send you the link of one if them now in the inbox but i can't becuase of 30 minute rule and the other one needs upload
*Update *
I have sent one of the two links to your e-mail

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK cool, I'll I had a glance of the source you sent earlier I'll have a look at this new one you sent a d wait for the other to upload

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK cool, I'll I had a glance of the source you sent earlier I'll have a look at this new one you sent a d wait for the other to upload
About the 2.0.8 files are they clash of queens files or clash of kings files because I'm confused i opened the lost cok files and i found them called clash of kings and before that you have upload cok_client source code which was the source of clash of kings 2.0.8 version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They are cok 2.0.8, no server source. I no longer have server to it, they are heavily modified you can use your server source to work with it but would need mad modding to run

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
They are cok 2.0.8, no server source. I no longer have server to it, they are heavily modified you can use your server source to work with it but would need mad modding to run
I thought they were leaked files. Anyway thanks for answering my questions i must have the other files uploaded in the next couple days I'll send them to you via inbox.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyways ima call it a night I'll try be on again soon, if need me leave a comment here or mail me anyways night friend

Back