Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Cocos2dx] - Mobile MMORPG - 六大门派 - Six major sects source code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do not remember this game has been released on ragezone yet or not?
May be not released. So I will create one.

About this game:
"Six major sects" is a 2.5D real-time classic martial arts MMORPG mobile games, the six major sects games to pros and cons copy mode allows users to both feel the spirit of upright martial spirit can feel the magic of the supreme prime feelings, to achieve a real freedom Wulin good and evil in charge of dreams; free copy martial arts mobile games come across the sky, the six major martial art waiting for you.

I remember this game has built successful by some one who released it. But I don't use cocos2dx in my computer and other project. So let make a test for yourself if you don't know how to build in cocos2dx project.

Download:

AnthonyX - [Cocos2dx] - Mobile MMORPG  - 六大门派 - Six major sects source code. - RaGEZONE Forums

AnthonyX - [Cocos2dx] - Mobile MMORPG  - 六大门派 - Six major sects source code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
King of the bongo
Reaction score
Any guidance on how to setup this? Thank you in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ahh, this game reminds me of so many old shcool mmo's (the artstyle) i really like it, btw can anyone re-upload?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would love this source if someone has it laying around.

Back