Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Corum Online SRC (Server + Client + DBs + Tools)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Corum Online SRC (Server + Client + DBs + Tools)

when it coasted thousands of $$$ to get it I don't think so, but I'm willing to get help on it

Founder of EvilSource
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

I can help you if you're willing to join my new network we are starting a new gaming Network and would love to have you involved I can provide the servers and help us development all you have to do is come up with ideas and step back and earn your money :)

if you're interested you can p.m. me on here or skype me the1domo

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have such an error will help someone

C <08:24:13> ########### CorumOnline - World Server Started! ###########
C <08:24:13> Can not initialize IID_4DyuchiNET!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi I have the next error LOGINSERVER.EXE shutdown (crash) ,without the error logs .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm gotting error in extraction!!!
Someone have the files extracted to share?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Did anyone successfuly run this server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks bro. Its worked right now!

Do you run this server already?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

As stated before even if you do get the server running, the source code is compiling incorrectly.
those settings in the screenshots aren't correct. and it goes for the worldserver only? which worldserver should not be compiling under settings for "debug". the corumonlineproject should not be compiling under "release". those would generate incompatible .exe files...
he's missing the screenshots for compiling for loginagent and dungeonserver as well.

there is only two known working source codes out there for Corum Online.
this is the broken version of source code I have for my server:
as I purchased the working copy and not distributing it.
plus this does not include a working client that is even compatible for the source code. it's basically pointless.

EDIT: I did build the client, but it doesn't even open even with my *working* source code client...
Worldserver failed to build under correct configuration...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Thanks for your client, I can use it...and source is compiled and complete, with some fixes of course...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice

very nice
Reaction score

someone reupload?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this thread still active? sorry if its not and if I violated a rule from boosting a dead thread. haven't been on here for over a year.

we are still looking for help on our source code / corum server. just the bugs that need fixing. and we would like to get the source code converted to a newer version of visual studio instead of using 2003 .net but the main client does work on virtual studio 2010. everything compile and works fine here.

we have tried getting paid help and willing to pay for the work. but its like no one understand the source code we have. it's just a more upto date source code here. well I'm not gonna release it. just need the help.

if any one is interested and is not someone who is fake trying to rip off the source code don't even try. we had plenty of people try.

if you want a re-upload of the source code/db/tools and server files from here I can do it. but I won't release the version I have.
it will be the original files from this original thread.

send me a message if your interested.

very nice
Reaction score
is this thread still active? sorry if its not and if I violated a rule from boosting a dead thread. haven't been on here for over a year.

we are still looking for help on our source code / corum server. just the bugs that need fixing. and we would like to get the source code converted to a newer version of visual studio instead of using 2003 .net but the main client does work on virtual studio 2010. everything compile and works fine here.

we have tried getting paid help and willing to pay for the work. but its like no one understand the source code we have. it's just a more upto date source code here. well I'm not gonna release it. just need the help.

if any one is interested and is not someone who is fake trying to rip off the source code don't even try. we had plenty of people try.

if you want a re-upload of the source code/db/tools and server files from here I can do it. but I won't release the version I have.
it will be the original files from this original thread.

send me a message if your interested.

• rami11 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, Tapatalk trolledf me and said a new post was another.

Anyway, I did upgrade this source fully to vs2013. When I am able -- probably in a few weeks -- I will look into these files again and upgrade them for everyone.

Anyone have the original release in this thread? Re upload please :<

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry about that, seems my inbox is full and I have old messages that are important to me.

I guess just post it here then. but I did clear some room cleared 2 messages so I have room for 2 pms.

Sorry, Tapatalk trolledf me and said a new post was another.

Anyway, I did upgrade this source fully to vs2013. When I am able -- probably in a few weeks -- I will look into these files again and upgrade them for everyone.

Anyone have the original release in this thread? Re upload please :<

if you are able to maybe you could maybe try converting my files. or you don't have to but only source code I looking to try to get converted is the dungeonserver. I successfully converted the rest to 2010. though I do use 2013 anyways. it's just a start

as for the dungeonserver source code goes there is such a error which I don't know how to fix and doing the suggested fix breaks everything from moving items into gear slots. etc

error C3867: 'CItemMoveManager::LinkSlotChangeInvToLinkProcess': function call missing argument list; use '&CItemMoveManager::LinkSlotChangeInvToLinkProcess' to create a pointer to member

there's 50 errors like this

doing what it says will brake all items being able to equip in gear slots.

if you want to chat with me about this add me on discord. just pm me for my discord id.

here's a re-upload of this old broken version I wouldn't suggest trying to fix it. but that's not my choice

Last edited:
Back