Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
anyway i have vps for online test with u guys... which ports required to open?

edit:

i am waiting you guys into my first online cso 2 ^^
ip address: 35.204.109.51

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
lol i am trying to fix the null strings from the translate files but. hmm "CSO2_UI_LOGIN" "login" = LOGIN? but there's so many needed to changes lol

@DJ, i am on your server and it worked fine but where to chat? haha

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Great relase. I will setup a server on my dedicated server after its has register/login system and its save stuff.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
notepad++ can't find any "" and" " only found and so many. so what the purposed of this to get full English? how about cna you make a simple youtube videos? i got so confused here. more like i was trying to translate those CSO2_UI_CLAN_INTRODUCTION texts myself but didn't seem to worked either.

btw, i was looking cso2_english.txt the ones you translated. or did you said other places?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
chat in Lobby just point to the left, ingame - press Y to chat.
Weapons buy or change inventory i'll show tomorrow

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
master-server update

Hey Phoenix, do we able to do textures modding with that tools for translation? I hope it's for modders that can help change models for characters n maybe make nude mod with it too.
woot, I think you PM chumleader n bought his full English translation lol there's no ''''and'''' or ''''or'''' found on his translation texts. How did we fix it, and null strings meant nothing. If you don't know what's meaning.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
@woot takes a screenshot on your cso2_english.txt so we need what to find. caused chumleader told us to find ''and'' or ''or'' but it doesn't has any matched. we can't replace things that we can't find exist lol. just give a good example.

u sure this is not the incomplete translation english he shared? it's looked exactly like his first posted screenshots

PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do we able to do textures modding with that tools for translation? I hope it's for modders that can help change models for characters n maybe make nude mod with it too.
After unpacking client can be fully customized. I just changed player models and weapons

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Nice, so it's good for modders to work on it. Did you have the full eng translation? I got bothered by those unfinished eng texts right now which keep me from playing it. If you had it completed can you upload it up?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@john007
i didn't said "and" "or"
Find the double qoutes which is "" Exactly the double quote
And find the Quote space Quote which is " " Exactly the Quote Space Quote
not "and" "or"
all empty quotes must have values
its not hard since all empty strings are not over 30

Back