Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Finally there's some active development which I noticed, good job!

In the meanwhile, a few of us have been working on the Ochii's ENG translation for some time so we're looking for 2 - 3 individuals to contribute.

Interested parties can reach out to me via PM.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
its already translated...the only thing left to translate is the audio and fix some stuff
Well the translation is not accurate at the moment .. I find some words funny in the cso2_english.txt like Dust2 turned into More 2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well the translation is not accurate at the moment .. I find some words funny in the cso2_english.txt like Dust2 turned into More 2
It's gonna takes a long time to accurately translate all 485 pages of texts, unless Google Translate is used. That's why I'm looking to expand my team of translators that has been working on this for nearly a month with interested candidates.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's gonna takes a long time to accurately translate all 485 pages of texts, unless Google Translate is used. That's why I'm looking to expand my team of translators that has been working on this for nearly a month with interested candidates.

Okay I understand .. while your team translate the korean CSO2 V24406 client. I'm going to translate the Chinese CSO2 V24407 client into english

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome share guys. Here's an edited cso2_english.txt with all of the ""s and " "s filled in. I used a numbering system that goes from BLANK_1 to something like BLANK_88 so every occurrence in game should be unique, allowing for easier fixing:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awesome share guys. Here's an edited cso2_english.txt with all of the ""s and " "s filled in. I used a numbering system that goes from BLANK_1 to something like BLANK_88 so every occurrence in game should be unique, allowing for easier fixing:

How to replace them in the client?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
its already translated...the only thing left to translate is the audio and fix some stuff

No way we can make English dubbed audio because there were no English version released.
Kirito, you just need to make extra folders to your data folders then add it there n on the launcher.exe make a shortcut n add your IP to connect to your servers n -lang English.
Put this on the shortcut. - masterip # - lang English.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
What's this error?

0:09:08 NMStage[114] -
0:09:13 VideoMode shutdown
0:09:13 VideoMode :Released Full Screen
0:09:13 Detach from window
0:09:13 Destroy window
0:09:13 unload unicode
0:09:13 VideoMode :Destroyed Game Window
0:09:13 socket manager closed server : Sys_Error_Internal:문자열키 [#ITEM_OPT_KEY_CRITICAL]가 존재하지 않습니다.
0:09:13 last server - no addr
0:09:15 문자열키 [#ITEM_OPT_KEY_CRITICAL]가 존재하지 않습니다. [LastError:0]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i used google translate api for my software
the funny thing is. It only used the first suggested word that makes some of the translations inaccurate
But using this translation you can make it accurate because you will encounter funny words and correct the words yourself
with that, you don't need a month
im not bragging but i did the funny translations for over 30 mins
so you won't be spending a month for corrections

Back