Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No way we can make English dubbed audio because there were no English version released.
@Kirito, you just need to make extra folders to your data folders then add it there n on the launcher.exe make a shortcut n add your IP to connect to your servers n -lang English.
Put this on the shortcut. - masterip # - lang English.

The Chinese CSO2 has english radio voiceovers. Unfortunately I can't unpack it right now because the Unpacker always crashes. I'll wait for ochii's new version of the Unpacker. If anyone wants the Chinese CSO2 client here it is, the version is V24407 and its quite ahead of CSO2 Korea

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i used google translate api for my software
the funny thing is. It only used the first suggested word that makes some of the translations inaccurate
But using this translation you can make it accurate because you will encounter funny words and correct the words yourself
with that, you don't need a month
im not bragging but i did the funny translations for over 30 mins
so you won't be spending a month for corrections
That's the problem, Google Translate is pretty much unreliable. Anyone can so-called get it done within a few days but the end results will be pretty janky, which have been expressed through several comments on FB and here.

With proper translations, at least CSO2 will be more appealing to players.

Raizen: That's the Taiwanese version right? I recalled seeing it on the FB page but the uploader nuked the link after 7 days.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That's the problem, Google Translate is pretty much unreliable. Anyone can so-called get it done within a few days but the end results will be pretty janky, which have been expressed through several comments on FB and here.

@Raizen: That's the Taiwanese version right? I recalled seeing it on the FB page but the uploader nuked the link after 7 days.

which means you and you're team were doing 100% accurate translations to english or another language
if its line by line you really will spend months there

The Chinese CSO2 has english radio voiceovers. Unfortunately I can't unpack it right now because the Unpacker always crashes. I'll wait for ochii's new version of the Unpacker. If anyone wants the Chinese CSO2 client here it is, the version is V24407 and its quite ahead of CSO2 Korea

try this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which means you and you're team were doing 100% accurate translations to english or another language

Yes, but I believe the work will finally pay off. After all, there are tons of people downloading the game so might as well put quality into it.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, but I believe the work will finally pay off. After all, there are tons of people downloading the game so might as well put quality into it.

mostly brasilian,russian and indoneisan,always leecher crap on here
they then make servers and open cash shops

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ochii updated master-server and launcher.

MS
Allow users to toggle ready status during the countdown, update room …

…status when game starts and ends, don't send game results window to users waiting in lobby. Fixes #32 and #46

i still want to you tell me how to setup Zombi City @so i can playtest
It was available in old builds, but right now not possible (currently).
In old builds there was a console commands: listgamemodes and listmaps or something like that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mostly brasilian,russian and indoneisan,always leecher crap on here
they then make servers and open cash shops
Good luck if they do that, since Nexon can still sue them for monetizing any of their IPs according to Ochii.

Btw, I'm planning to host a dedicated SEA server for other players to connect too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Raizen: That's the Taiwanese version right? I recalled seeing it on the FB page but the uploader nuked the link after 7 days.

Yeah but the link I provided is active because I requested the link from the uploader. He then reuploads the game fast

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try this
This Unpacker is what I meant. It crashes most likely due to incompatability to the game version

Got it, I was referring to the original poster from Taiwan.
Yup I requested him a new link since I'm far behind the updates until the previous link got nerfed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
shut down the server and not save.character does not save the same.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There are alot of db-related issues that have to be addressed; registration and encryption or else anyone can simple log into any user accounts.

Those things will take a while.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the only mode that bots keep the player skins is the assault deathmatch mode,even if they die and respawn,in the others after swtich sides they use generic ct and t skins

Back