Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think u can change to any map through console. Just open with extractor tool and look at cstrike/maps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can upload a client from Mega to GoogleDrive or smth?
I dont have paid Mega account now ..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's 6Gb compressed and currently Google does not allows upload and download at high speed so much file size. That's why we are using MEGA.

To download from MEGA, if u overlimited day quota traffic - change your IP, download through TOR, or use VPN.
FreeOpenVPN should help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can upload a client from Mega to GoogleDrive or smth?
I dont have paid Mega account now ..

you can download it without using the mega downloader if you don't want the download to cut off

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
IINM, Mega has a 1GB restriction before you're required to register for an account.
I think it restricts without mega accounts because I used my account on downloading the 6GB file but not using the mega downloader

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will need a few hours to move the client to my main PC and upload to my google account. Is the main MEGA link on the first page still the most up to date client?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will need a few hours to move the client to my main PC and upload to my google account. Is the main MEGA link on the first page still the most up to date client?
That client is uploaded by author of emulator. No one is tested with another versions of CSO2, but i guess emulator will not work with another, cuz of opcodes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's a mirror of the client on Google:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well ****

Ports oppened , ip reachable , everything fine but damned client can't login, awesome
And what i must do after it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CSO2 Clients I've got so far

Korea V24406

Taiwan V24407

China V11.8

I think I'm going to get the Japanese Client next

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well ****

Ports oppened , ip reachable , everything fine but damned client can't login, awesome
And what i must do after it?

NAT problem, firewall issue. Antivirus Firewall or Windows Firewall or any other Firewalls.

[h=3]Before starting[/h] You must allow launcher.exe in your firewall and, either port forward ports 27015 to 27020 or open your router's NAT, in order to play with others.
If you host a room match, your IP will be known to other clients.
If you join a host's room match, your IP will be known to the host.

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
any way to add new models or weapons to the game?if its source i think i can just copy paste stuff from hl2/cs source/garrys mod?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any way to add new models or weapons to the game?if its source i think i can just copy paste stuff from hl2/cs source/garrys mod?
I was informed it's impossible for now. Nexon made the index list (of new contents) un-modifiable without the proper tools, without breaking the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replacing -YES, but adding currently - NO.
it's because weapon coded in both sides: Client (client.dll) and Server (mp.dll).
In CSS mods additional weapon done through Metamod + SourceMod, but OFC u should know game engine and game events such as: give_weapon, round_start, damage and a hundred more events ingame, so even for qualified programmer without Source engine knowledge it's not possible (only if u worked on and coded Source engine plugins)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Replacing -YES, but adding currently - NO.
it's because weapon coded in both sides: Client (client.dll) and Server (mp.dll).
In CSS mods additional weapon done through Metamod + SourceMod, but OFC u should know game engine and game events such as: give_weapon, round_start, damage and a hundred more events ingame, so even for qualified programmer without Source engine knowledge it's not possible (only if u worked on and coded Source engine plugins)

If Ochii's unable to do so, we might have to outsource to a larger Source audience.

I'd love to see new stuffs added, but am unsure if Nexon's willing to release the tool(s).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NAT problem, firewall issue. Antivirus Firewall or Windows Firewall or any other Firewalls.

Before starting

You must allow launcher.exe in your firewall and, either port forward ports 27015 to 27020 or open your router's NAT, in order to play with others.
If you host a room match, your IP will be known to other clients.
If you join a host's room match, your IP will be known to the host.

Well i thought so...
But i have static IP with all safe ports oppened such as 2015 and all others so i tested my host without any problem , no firewall is active, antivirus is malawarebytes and it only starts from Flash USB when it's needed so it don't use firewall at all
So that's a problem
All Windows stuff is offline such and useless "smart security" and etc so they dont affect firewall and etc. too
That's why im instrested what happening

Back