Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
In your screenshot i see something wrong with game language.
It should throw error with KR language but not just zero strings.
Maybe client is modified

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
In your screenshot i see something wrong with game language.
It should throw error with KR language but not just zero strings.
Maybe client is modified

I tried without command -lang english and was corean ORGINIAL but still doesnt work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh man . . snd_rebuildaudiocache don't work on cso2. I've got no luck on modding the sound files

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Reaction score
there are always russian/pinoy/brasilian leeching the files in RAGEZONE and failing at make them work,or they somewhat make them work then make crappy priv servers for a quick cash grab

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This gun is missing in the game but I re-added them as serverside instead

I uploaded it in case anyone wants it. I extracted this from the china client and it works well as serverside at least. Put materials and models to custom folder

sm0hJPf - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
pqfnen4 - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do all clients share same weapons and stuff or there are region related items/skins/costumes?
I don't know. I assume maybe they don't have the same items because some of korea's cso2 client is missing some items unlike cso2 china

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
maybe I'll re-add items which is missing in the game

Added another missing weapon but sadly this is the only thing I can add since the rest of the weapons are on the Taiwanese CSO2 Client, unpacker is incompatible with the taiwan version client
vZ5Jkw0 - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
7xBq545 - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
CS:GO weekends started xD

upJquLY - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added another weapon to serverside
jVFe35P - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
QSqxCc5 - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After I login i dont have a character model and my inventory is empty any idea whats wrong?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
After I login i dont have a character model and my inventory is empty any idea whats wrong?
Login by typing any account and pass, account that doesn't surpass 9 characters and pass only 1 or 123

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Login by typing any account and pass, account that doesn't surpass 9 characters and pass only 1 or 123

I can login and get into the client with my user and pass but i am Level 254 not level 1 and my inventory is blank and no char model shows. Thanks for replying tho ill retry with 123 as the pass!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Added another weapon to the serverside
hbd1Zve - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
doHKslk - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Here is a screenshot of what I see after I login. I have tried diffrent versions of the launcher and reinstalled 3 times. I dont know what to do now :?::?::?:

OcHPCbt - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back