Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is a screenshot of what I see after I login. I have tried diffrent versions of the launcher and reinstalled 3 times. I dont know what to do now :?::?::?:

OcHPCbt - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

did you modify anything in your server?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No I havent modified anything in the server I was using the compiled server files that PhoenixLight uploaded could you upload yours so i can try them?

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
he modified something
check his acc level and name
he prob messed up with the serverfiles side @Raizen09
as always people messing with stuff then want tech support

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he modified something
check his acc level and name
he prob messed up with the serverfiles side @Raizen09
as always people messing with stuff then want tech support

I have only unzipped files and followed instructions found in PhoenixLights threads... Is it wrong to want tech support >.<;

~UPDATE~

After reinstalling serverside files a third time i used a different launcher and it worked i had some cso2-master-launcher.zip that wasn't working apparently
lizT6YU - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You shouldn't be at level 254 unless something's changed. All accounts are at level 1.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You shouldn't be at level 254 unless something's changed. All accounts are at level 1.
my files were messed up i fixed it

but how can i start a zombie PVP match with only 1 player i think it needs two in the lobby to start ? listmaps and listgamemodes doesn't work in the console of the game and the NPM wont let me type ionto it

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For those who needs the English patch. Go back to several pages. Since this lazy Phoenix guys never wants to bother with other languages than Korean.
AND LAZY BRASILIAN/RUSSIAN/PINOY that dont search on posts just want download and play cause they are lazy and Special person,like most leechers in ragezone

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@xlw00tx Agreed
Anyway
Hope there will be database soon
i managed to save data in some ways but i prefer someone from Ochii's team make it
my work is not good enough

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my files were messed up i fixed it

but how can i start a zombie PVP match with only 1 player i think it needs two in the lobby to start ?
Zombie PVP requires at least 2 human players.

@xlw00tx Agreed
Anyway
Hope there will be database soon
i managed to save data in some ways but i prefer someone from Ochii's team make it
my work is not good enough
Currently we have Ochii and organner working on the client. The latest one with Z-City and Big City are from the latter.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Zombie PVP requires at least 2 human players.

Currently we have Ochii and organner working on the client. The latest one with Z-City and Big City are from the latter.
looking forward to this
i just want to enable battle royale mode
and to save user data

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone wants to build the latest server files? It's here
I guess Mr Phoenix has been stopped building because there is no proper saving mode for CSO 2.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Test running some custom voice commands to replace the original:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been having a hard time making through this mode. Its just hard and even its in easy settings, zombies are just hard like rocks

PS:
I maxed out the damage points and not the hp and mag capacity
PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is possible to develop this script to support Counter-Strike Online? Official website and my playable country csonline.co.id. Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is possible to develop this script to support Counter-Strike Online? Official website and my playable country csonline.co.id. Thanks in advance
Thats not offiicial cso pages. Currently this build does have user system that means no save. Maybe soon we get DB for saving stuff.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I talk about CSO not CSO 2. Its very different bro. I just ask if this source possible to make server for CSO :) i shall take a look.

Back