Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay so I made an alternative translation based on Organner's latest update for EU/RU. Some texts are altered to meet the minimal look in the game

Link:

PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums
PhoenixLight - Counter-Strike Online 2: server install tutorial Updated - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just came across this post. I heard about CSO a long time ago (around 2013, when it launched), but never knew about CSO2 and thanks a lot to those, who work on preserving it :)

Grabbed everything and setting it up was easy. Even with a missing DB system, it still is a lot of fun.

Also:

Raizen09, do you still have the modified botprofile.db? Would be awesome to have more bot variations instead of only having them with Skin 1 and 2. If you still have it and can upload it somewhere, that would be awesome.

Cheers,

Maxunit

PS:

Is the Master Server only able to run on Windows or could it also run on a Linux machine? (Like, a root server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just came across this post. I heard about CSO a long time ago (around 2013, when it launched), but never knew about CSO2 and thanks a lot to those, who work on preserving it :)

Grabbed everything and setting it up was easy. Even with a missing DB system, it still is a lot of fun.

Also:

Raizen09, do you still have the modified botprofile.db? Would be awesome to have more bot variations instead of only having them with Skin 1 and 2. If you still have it and can upload it somewhere, that would be awesome.

Cheers,

Maxunit

PS:

Is the Master Server only able to run on Windows or could it also run on a Linux machine? (Like, a root server)
I didnt test but nodeJS also availabe for linux so there is no problem but the best if you try it :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didnt test but nodeJS also availabe for linux so there is no problem but the best if you try it :D

Will give it a try whenever I figure out why my Root is crashing all the time. Might be faulty hardware, need my Provider to get cracking on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also:

Cheers,

Maxunit

PS:

Apparently CSO is launched way back in 2008 and CSO2 launched its beta after CSGO way back in 2012

You asked for a botprofile? here :

Here's my latest alternative translation :

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Both links do not work. I get a "This content is currently not available" when I open them. Additionally, it says, that the content is no longer available or only restricted to a group I am not part of.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Both links do not work. I get a "This content is currently not available" when I open them. Additionally, it says, that the content is no longer available or only restricted to a group I am not part of.
I changed the links to google drive

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can play Zombie Z with bots ?.
Create Lobby by Choosing Zombi Z mode (Image where doctor with glasses). Switch to game console and input: map de_aztec. Game will load. Now just set bot_difficulty and bot_add count..

But when i load map complete, i can't respawn or add bot. zzz

Pls help me, sir!

Back