Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

CrossFire Emulator 2.0 Java Incomplete

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: [Release] CrossFire Emulator 2.0 Java Incomplete

Guys THIS IS EMULATOR = DEMO

Emulator = "In computers, an emulator is a hardware device or a program that pretends to be another particular device or program that other components expect to interact with. "
To make a private server you need to creat by your self a DB CrossFire or Attach the original DB CrossFire wtih SQL Server 2012 then need to add in DB all scrips from emulator and need to be compatible with those files or originals db files and then you can buy items / play in lan with other friends / play with bots or play in blackmarket and to make to work in multiplayer Online need to implanted UDP in server / webserver / db .

Here is the original files and DB CF :
Bola - CrossFire Emulator 2.0 Java Incomplete - RaGEZONE Forums

Now the only 1 things remain , how to connect to DB from msql into the server because the DB from msql is the original db from CF , if anyone wanna help me PM on facebook and maybe we will make both a good server :)
Can you give me your server files? I can connect to DB from msql into the server. my e-mail:................................

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

lol... everytime when i am frustrated or sad , i am looking into this thread and i still find alot of funny and stupid poop :w00t:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

lol... everytime when i am frustrated or sad , i am looking into this thread and i still find alot of funny and stupid poop :w00t:
you have a new file ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

op? whats that? i think if you guys would have sit together and take the nolf2 you could already be finished. AND you would be able to change everything on your own.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

where's file java complete ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

cant enter the channels stops at step 4 how can i fix that?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bola quando eu vou entra no cf nao entra o loguim some so da pra sair

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
你好我来自中国 点击账号密码以后进入频道 采用了什么加密

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bola i need help can you help me how to run this file i need Buy this orignal file online

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\abdo\Desktop\CrossFire Epic Src Project\CrossFire Sniffer\jpcap.dll: Can't find dependent libraries at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1941) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1857) at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870) at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1122) at jpcap.JpcapCaptor.<clinit>(JpcapCaptor.java:250) at crossfire.sniffer.CrossFireSniffer.main(CrossFireSniffer.java:76)Java Result: 1BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 3 seconds)

Back