Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CROSSFIRE] Server incomplete [python]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I will not let the credits because they do not know who they really are the files.

DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD LAUCHER

how need edit version.ini
Start how Gameserver.bat and LoginServer.py
Start how CFlaucher.exe
Sql Studio included.

TUTORIAL!
1° - Edit you version.ini
2° - Edit localinfo.dat:
VersionUrl=http://localhost/version.ini
3° - Upload you version.ini to you local server (xampp or wamp)
Start you Gameserver.bat
and LoginServer.py

PRINTS:

FILES:

BruNNiNN - [CROSSFIRE] Server incomplete [python] - RaGEZONE Forums

DATABASE:

BruNNiNN - [CROSSFIRE] Server incomplete [python] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
very nice
Reaction score
so, can i play crossfire with this emulators?
well you can but with 182371287 bug :D:

but you need last client packets and encryption key

if you look in my Emulator GameServer.py

you will see Room Create , Room Start , Room Kick , Room Actions

everything is there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant no join the server.. "The server you are trying to join is currently full. Please try again later."

login is scripted, login as user: peketo pass: test

starts gamesever.ini
and Loginserver.py

very nice
Reaction score
wtf?

you have HGW server on ip 127.0.0.1 ?

replace HGW with this

[HGW]
PORT=16666
SERVER1=67.210.208.161
SERVER2=67.210.208.163
POD1=50
POD2=50

[DOWNLOAD]
server1 = http://cfpatch.z8games.com/download/

make version.ini Read-Only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this is how I do to get version.ini:

To get version.ini I must first install CF NA, after that I open patcher_cf.exe, when it finishes with XTrap, I close the HGWC Watcher or however it is, editing my version.ini (only IP1 from [SERVER]), editing localinfo.dat changing the "VersionUrl=http://localhost/version.ini", copy and paste version.ini to XAMPP/htdocs, running Apache and MySQL, opening Gameserver.bat and Loginserver.py and I get this XTrap error:

REMOVED

The problem is, if I delete XTrap from CF NA Folder, Crossfire opens and immiedately closes... can't run it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest, it's originally made by EvilPie then reupdated by myself. Months of work thrown away due to school. However I'm not planning to update soon because I got already what I want with this updated server.
I had given this to B1QB0SS so he helps me to continue. This wasn't even intended for public release, at least not yet.

The items_id_cfp.txt is a log I made from infos inside the client. This thing cannot be found else where than in client.

Oh and you can't create room I didn't fix this for now even on updated version. I got a way to get in game but that's too much hardcoded to release this here.

For those who don't want to use wamp or any http servers, put the path to the cf folder in the address bar of internet explorer (works on firefox too, same for chrome) then copy back the address starting by file://

For example : C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire
becomes : file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Z8Games/CrossFire/

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be honest, it's originally made by EvilPie then reupdated by myself. Months of work thrown away due to school. However I'm not planning to update soon because I got already what I want with this updated server.
I had given this to @B1QB0SS so he helps me to continue. This wasn't even intended for public release, at least not yet.

The items_id_cfp.txt is a log I made from infos inside the client. This thing cannot be found else where than in client.

Oh and you can't create room I didn't fix this for now even on updated version. I got a way to get in game but that's too much hardcoded to release this
here.

How about shop? Buying anything.. it DCs.. everything I think, also you cannot resell something. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made it so it recognizes the items that are bought so it logs them in the server console. You need to complete the item database using items_id_cfp.txt
There's so much entries. I didn't feel doing it alone.
I didn't reverse the part that tells what to sell. I forgot to do it. Same for the part to repair the weapon.
About VIP, it seems that the packet is different and if it's so different I would need to buy one on normal server which is quite impossible for me. It's way too much for me.
I had forgot to tell you but the last time i logged things into items_id_cfp.txt was long ago like 1 or 2 years ago.
The blackmarket works when you have datas in the database. I had made it working. I was winning anaconda adv or de camo. :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made it so it recognizes the items that are bought so it logs them in the server console. You need to complete the item database using items_id_cfp.txt
There's so much entries. I didn't feel doing it alone.
I didn't reverse the part that tells what to sell. I forgot to do it. Same for the part to repair the weapon.
About VIP, it seems that the packet is different and if it's so different I would need to buy one on normal server which is quite impossible for me. It's way too much for me.
I had forgot to tell you but the last time i logged things into items_id_cfp.txt was long ago like 1 or 2 years ago.
The blackmarket works when you have datas in the database. I had made it working. I was winning anaconda adv or de camo. :p

Wait, I didn't get this ... to purchase an item from shop, or purchase crates what am I supposed to do?

NOTE: Does it mind if I use XAMPP instead of WAMP? I put version.ini into XAMPP/htdocs

Edit: What datas in the database? Which database (name please? xD)... also how do I add a data in the database?? Sorry If I make your head EXPLODING!

EDIT 2 : Oh, I get it! I am supposed to add the weapons (which they are included their IDs on items_id_cfp.txt) on item_list database... but I saw the database, had the M4A1 inside.... it's cool... it means that if I buy it from shop will work everything BUT, when ever I click BUY on M4A1, it stucks.. I mean, it doesn't buy it, no error on CF or even on CONSOLES. Console GAMESERVER says:

Code:
<127.0.0.1:51399> Bought Item [AK - 47]
[Game Server] Data: <127.0.0.1:51399>: f19000017800010000009c000.....323031303030353130320000....ffffffffffffffff000000000fffffffff2
<127.0.0.1:51399 Bought Item [2010005102]

That's all.. I didn't check my inventory, I'm gonna check it RIGHT NOW!

Edit 3: Well, I can buy the items which they are included on the database, gonna add some and thanks for warning me by the way! Because me and my pals... we are gonna do a P-S like that if we have free time...

Edit 4: Could you please PM me with the VIP guns codes? Thanks a lot! Because I wanna learn to create just a simple CF server, because I know things a lot about creating servers... :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem man, The thing that is missing is that I didn't make the UDP Game Server support for now. I linked it but you still need to create the UDP Game Server that will handle the gameplay.

EDIT : Any guns that isn't on the list will be written in the console as numbers. I will see if I update it. It will take me awhile because I didn't do it for years. But I got still the old list so I should be able to do it again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem man, The thing that is missing is that I didn't make the UDP Game Server support for now. I linked it but you still need to create the UDP Game Server that will handle the gameplay.

EDIT : Any guns that isn't on the list will be written in the console as numbers. I will see if I update it. It will take me awhile because I didn't do it for years. But I got still the old list so I should be able to do it again.

At this moment, I added as a test a RP Capsule or ZP... what ever,.. M4A1-Custom RP Capsule as Item Name, price: 1000 (zp per crate) storage ID and itemshop ID... and blah blah, gonna test it now...

Edit: It's because I'm curious about creating servers, I'm kind of usin' my free time on PC by creating servers which people is playing it and it's pretty awesome.

Edit 2: I added the following Item Name, Item Shop ID blah blah, and I go to Black Market, finding M4A1-C Crate buying 1 ... DC ... but I added it! Also I check the bm_winner_list and I saw the data "capsule id" ... what capsule id? there's no database there called capsule_ids or whatever.. how do I add capsule weapons on capsule... I mean.. there are capsules on the black market but I'm buying one.. DC from server, like the M4A1 - C.. but I ADDED IT!! D;

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For now, yes. The chat isn't working and the support for room creation is fucked up due to new updates. They changed how the rooms are created.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For now, yes. The chat isn't working and the support for room creation is fucked up due to new updates. They changed how the rooms are created.

Please, give me your skype name in PM... thanks and by the way.. How can I find the capsule IDs? Didn't get it that in the packet.. what packet when I select a crate? xD

Edit: Ooh, I see... after selecting a crate .. shows the TAB ID and then CAPSULE ID.. I just selected Sniper Magma Crate and was 0:73 ... and there's other numbers next of it... well how do I add a capsule weapon on datas?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@zad67: I got another way to hack ingame and play any map I want. If you know how to get map struct you can go in any map you want and of course move like you would on normal server. Looks like you're using CF VN Closed beta client. Am I right?
Zenshin112: Good job so far. I hope we will play soon on this game. But not now due to exams.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
zad67: I got another way to hack ingame and play any map I want. If you know how to get map struct you can go in any map you want and of course move like you would on normal server. Looks like you're using CF VN Closed beta client. Am I right?
Zenshin112: Good job so far. I hope we will play soon on this game. But not now due to exams.

jeah xD^^ that was only the debugbuilt^^ But Shop is working serversided, login too, everything works perfectly, only had to rewrite the scaling because of the gametext, currently only the background and popups are working properly :)
Btw. Zad67 is right in using this client, usually for the pythonemu of EvilPie you have to use the DotKich client as far i know^^

P.S. I hope you want to help me in protecting it when you got time^^ you know the encryption we talked about, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back