Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CROSSFIRE] Server incomplete [python]

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice
Reaction score
found out how to join a channel anyone know how to fix create a room?
change create room packet with the new one

better choose stable client and dont use HGW

or you have to wait until i release new emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thanks

do you know the new packets?

can u play online with this files if someone fix create a room packet?

very nice
Reaction score
its a mix of C# and C++
the C# part is an emulator and the C++ part is an incomplete distribution of the ACTUAL crossfire server

wut ?

they got Clan feature inside of client

they got new maps before NA

these things can't be in emulator impossible

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok if someone got or find the new create a room packet please dont keep them for yourself i want them so bad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok if someone got or find the new create a room packet please dont keep them for yourself i want them so bad

technically you could use a really old crossfire client, but the ones at the time of EvilPie's original server release back in 2009 use nProtect GameGuard and thus are extremely difficult to get working (i cant even do it tbh)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
technically you could use a really old crossfire client, but the ones at the time of EvilPie's original server release back in 2009 use nProtect GameGuard and thus are extremely difficult to get working (i cant even do it tbh)
What client version should i get?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What client version should i get?
you should get v1011, however i did attempt to set it up before but i got stuck on trying to disable/remove GameGuard.

also, i am currently attempting to make the server files rereleased by MeGaMax work although im stuck on connecting gDBGW to MSSQL2012 due to some funky 20-cahracter encryption methods, also i will possibly make a tutorial when im done it (not a promise however)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got stuck at failed to download patch-list file

Last edited:
very nice
Reaction score
you should get v1011, however i did attempt to set it up before but i got stuck on trying to disable/remove GameGuard.

also, i am currently attempting to make the server files rereleased by MeGaMax work although im stuck on connecting gDBGW to MSSQL2012 due to some funky 20-cahracter encryption methods, also i will possibly make a tutorial when im done it (not a promise however)
incomplete files

gameserver is from other game you understand ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Not work this server !Full erors !
BruNNiNN - [CROSSFIRE] Server incomplete [python] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change create room packet with the new one

better choose stable client and dont use HGW

or you have to wait until i release new emulator

release new emulator?! I had told you not to release this because it was unstable (not meant for public release). You told me that you don't know how to code in python. Upgrading with just hex results of what you get on wireshark is so easy, decrypting those packets is another thing. Honestly I updated it to work with latest version. I can tell you that you will never be able to imagine what's wrong with latest client.

Not work this server !Full erors !

the storage_ptr variable wasn't referenced before assignment. This means that it wasn't initialized when it was used.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
incomplete files

gameserver is from other game you understand ?

i do understand, and it isnt just a few files from Sudden Attack, BillDestiny is from some RPG and there are WarRock databases included

its just Zenshin112 said to get gDBGW working so im trying to get it working

Last edited:
very nice
Reaction score
well i didn't release this emulator

this guy asked me to test them i told him dont release them but he did

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i do understand, and it isnt just a few files from Sudden Attack, BillDestiny is from some RPG and there are WarRock databases included

its just Zenshin112 said to get gDBGW working so im trying to get it working

gdbgw is only the databasegatewaymanager and yes i got that working, but it's senseless when the other stuff is missing. Gameserverdebug.exe is from suddenattack, Shopserver is the realone, but configs are hardcoded there. Warrock db is included because it's from the phillippines CF-publisher the dbs were both on the same server.

Sincerely Zenshin112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back