Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Source Code

Reaction score
If you succeed, share the picture.
3MDM7OX - [Release] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

There you go

VAHHV1G - [Release] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Image of compiled bins

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Download dotnet here:

My results are when i am using the downloader:
Yuri-BR - [Release] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Installed x86 x64 and sdk and runtime... Still.No.Luck.

Also i have .net sdk 4.8 also.

OK it is working.... a bit of an update Yuri-BR: You should mention that you will need to install the older 2.1 net core man' XD :D :p it is working now. I installed, 3.1 and 2.1... both x86 and 64 and the sdk...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You need steam or a steam simulator for it i guess, so probably not unless you rewrite the whole inventory system etc.

Is it an idea to setup a Github Repo for everyone thats working on this so we can help each other by contributing to the Github repo till this is perfectly build and setup.

I can probs be a help in a Steam issue and either write a fix for that or rewrite the whole inventory system. That's no issue to me.

My biggest question is how we would get the project setup with the engine so that we can work from within the editor environment. Anyone had luck with that yet?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can you play vs bots?host lan?give yourself weapon box and all that wachawa?

Well you can... But the point is the exe's source code... If you simply comply it, it is not different from the warez... Yes you need an emulator like Smartsteam or goldberg(SSE has an inventory emulator for this BTW) and yes you can play against bots, however you need some cfg tweaking, or rewrite some code in the source... the whole point would be that make modifications to the core elements of the gameplay, eg. rewrite the inventory system, matchmaking, steam ect ect...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another question I love to ask I had the depots downloaded, still have but where do I move them too?

Am I moving both folders into one folder or am I moving both folders there content in one folder, move the content of both folders in the cstrike15 folder or the depot folders into the cstrike15 folder?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is it an idea to setup a Github Repo for everyone thats working on this so we can help each other by contributing to the Github repo till this is perfectly build and setup.

Github will kick anyones butt since this code is stolen.... if someone willing to risk it and create own git system, it could be a good idea... otherwise github will delete the repos, asap... :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well you can... But the point is the exe's source code... If you simply comply it, it is not different from the warez... Yes you need an emulator like Smartsteam or goldberg(SSE has an inventory emulator for this BTW) and yes you can play against bots, however you need some cfg tweaking, or rewrite some code in the source... the whole point would be that make modifications to the core elements of the gameplay, eg. rewrite the inventory system, matchmaking, steam ect ect...

Where do I move the downloaded depot folders too?

Github will kick anyones butt since this code is stolen.... if someone willing to risk it and create own git system, it could be a good idea... otherwise github will delete the repos, asap... :\

I can take that risk without a problem but I need to be sure people are willing to contribute and that we have a working project if that all works I can create password protected Github of which you guys can request the PW for in a private DM.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Where do I move the downloaded depot folders too?

Basicly as Yuri-BR said:

Merge the two depot together, comply projects, and copy the newly created csgo.exe from your relase, and binaries you'r are using; and start with some Steam emulator...(Dunno if real steam would work but i do not recommend it... use revemu or something like cream api, OR use goldberg, but on that there is no inventory emulator...)

update:

Proof of working (I use Goldberg with overlay)

Yuri-BR - [Release] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

However matchmaking/lobby is not working for me, it says that those files are unsigned... but i guess it is from goldberg, since it needs to replace steam dlls... So it makes sense :D You can use console, but the stuff is working, it needs a lot of work, but it is working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basicly as Yuri-BR said:

Merge the two depot together, comply projects, and copy the newly created csgo.exe from your relase, and binaries you'r are using; and start with some Steam emulator...(Dunno if real steam would work but i do not recommend it... use revemu or something like cream api, OR use goldberg, but on that there is no inventory emulator...)

update:

Proof of working (I use Goldberg with overlay)

However matchmaking/lobby is not working for me, it says that those files are unsigned... but i guess it is from goldberg, since it needs to replace steam dlls... So it makes sense :D You can use console, but the stuff is working, it needs a lot of work, but it is working.

I tried several builds in Visual Studio 15 but all of them fail :(

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As i said it needs a lot of works... thats mean it cannot be compiled fully. YET. You need to add some dependencies in the VS2015 features... you will only get PARTIAL results in the current state.

Like Microsoft fundation Classes.... i was turned on all addons just to be sure in vs2015 features list...(ok you will not needed the android ones though and cross platform XD) :D I was not able to build ALL 90 solutions, i were able to build csgo exe, dedicated exe, and... some files more

but if you copy those in the client it will work with any emulator - i was able to run with SmartSteam Emulator... however lot of files not compiling yet... we have to figure it out how we could do that...

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also everyone uses VS2015? it is working with newer ones also? What else you installed to the project people? How did you configured to build the files?

Well anything i do is only 77 compiled project out of 90.... I have DXsdk 9c, .net 4.8, net core, vs2015 with all addons. What i am doing wrong? :\ @Yuri-BR how did you compiled all 90?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well anything i do is only 77 compiled project out of 90.... I have DXsdk 9c, .net 4.8, net core, vs2015 with all addons. What i am doing wrong? :\ @Yuri-BR how did you compiled all 90?
You need to edit valve_p4_edit.cmd and completely skip the script since you don't have p4 installed.
Simply add a: goto End
at the start of the script, then everything works fine and you get 90/90

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thx St34lth4ng3l but still with p4 turned off... 13 failed...

i copy pasted the build log(not the errors)

Reaction score
Thx @St34lth4ng3l but still with p4 turned off... 13 failed...

Code:
error C2332: 'struct': missing tag name
Has something to do with the directx sdk conflicting with the windows 8.1 sdk, i commented out every error throwing struct and it compiles fine

Code:
6>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'cryptlib.lib'
Compile crypto++-5.61 from the external folder and paste the lib file into the path given by the error

Code:
13>LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libcef.lib'
You can download this file from the internet or compile the Chromium Embedded Framework yourself

Code:
12>LINK : fatal error C1900: Il mismatch between 'P1' version '20150812' and 'P2' version '20130802'
Looks like you are using the wrong VS version (switching to VS2015 solved this error for me)

Back