Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 小玉整理 - Mobile Game

Reaction score
nice file, nice game brow
but no english client
FYI

There is an english official server name Tales of Sword "Eternal Love" with 5 classes this release have 9 classes. Chinese official server with all 10 classes.

You can use the official english client assets to translate the chinese client APK.

I gonna worked on english client will post the APK here when im done.

Reaction score
FYI

There is an english official server name Tales of Sword "Eternal Love" with 5 classes this release have 9 classes. Chinese official server with all 10 classes.

You can use the official english client assets to translate the chinese client APK.

Please, can you tutorial how to patch english client from Tales of Sword "Eternal Love" ?

Reaction score
Leng Sive you can use winpack tool of beyastard look on jade dynasty/perfect world thread extract the assets in the apk and use the assets in english apk and test for compatibility I will not say all of the assets on english apk is compatible with the chinese apk file but you can use it.

Do extract the apk by yourself i cant do tutorial for this check google how to unpack the apk. I have some development need to finish first.

Reaction score
@Leng Sive you can use winpack tool of @beyastard look on jade dynasty/perfect world thread extract the assets in the apk and use the assets in english apk and test for compatibility I will not say all of the assets on english apk is compatible with the chinese apk file but you can use it.

Do extract the apk by yourself i cant do tutorial for this check google how to unpack the apk. I have some development need to finish first.

Yes sir i do know about this some, but brother..... tale of sword apk english just 24mb no full client like this :(

Reaction score
Yes sir i do know about this some, but brother..... tale of sword apk english just 24mb no full client like this :(
Do download and patch it full using your android mobile phone or use an emulator go install file explorer just like Es file explorer go to Android/Data and find the package name location and files for Tales of Sword there you have all assets for the game goodluck

Reaction score
Do download and patch it full using your android mobile phone or use an emulator go install file explorer just like Es file explorer go to Android/Data and find the package name location and files for Tales of Sword there you have all assets for the game goodluck

BIG THANK BROTHER! :eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FYI

good luck brow, i'm newbie so i'm know nothing about assets file
i waiting for your apk release brow

sory for my bad english

Thanks Advanced

I are an engineer
Reaction score
anyone know how to edit or read u3dext file ??.

u3dext provides some extended code. The main scripting class for u3dext is
BaseMonoBehaviour.cs` which provides most of the functionality to be extended.
You create your own script class in the Unity3D editor and change the parent
class it inherits from MonoBehaviour to BaseMonoBehaviour.

For example:

Code:
Public class MyScript : BaseMonoBehaviour
{
    // your code to do whatever here
}

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
data.png ( Task for english (chap 1~19))

I tried use element.data, but may errors.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
u3dext provides some extended code. The main scripting class for u3dext is
BaseMonoBehaviour.cs` which provides most of the functionality to be extended.
You create your own script class in the Unity3D editor and change the parent
class it inherits from MonoBehaviour to BaseMonoBehaviour.

For example:

Code:
Public class MyScript : BaseMonoBehaviour
{
    // your code to do whatever here
}

poop. i dont know how to do this.

data.png ( Task for english (chap 1~19))

I tried use element.data, but may errors.

Same. i dont know how to edit that file. it cause error
do you know how to open and edit that file ?

I are an engineer
Reaction score
pls anyone know how to read and edit .data file ??. i got stuck at this file and i can't translate it

The various .data files have different formats. Currently, no editors exist for these
specific .data files. Also, as these files are based on the Angelica3D, for an abled
programmer it should not be that challenging to create one. Further, note that
Angelica based mobile games uses the AngelicaES engine, which is derived from
Angelica3D, and thus, are based on the Saint Seiya template.

Retired Developer
Reaction score
Anyone have the full apk of this game ?
Take of Swords: Eternal Love

i have the viet and chinese client but since the english server is down we can't patch the english apk anymore

FYI

Bro your Private message is full lol

Do you still have the english client on ur phone or backup ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone resend the files to the mega or google drive or send me, please?

Anyone have the full apk of this game ?
Take of Swords: Eternal Love

i have the viet and chinese client but since the english server is down we can't patch the english apk anymore

Bro your Private message is full lol

Do you still have the english client on ur phone or backup ?

Can you send to me the server files ? Please?

https://m.apkpure.com/tale-of-swords-eternal-love/com.zloong.eu.yjqy

Retired Developer
Reaction score
can someone resend the files to the mega or google drive or send me, please?

Can you send to me the server files ? Please?

that APK is the client without files in it (missing all .pck file inside) and the patcher link are down so can't update client.

I need someone that still have the client on his Phone or Nox player and extract the files needed for update chinese client

the file can be found here :

/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zloong.eu.yjqy/files/*
and what i need are from this folder /package => it's whole file that got updated while english server was online

Concerning the server file, i didn't got it from RZ so i can't reupload what was share here as i don't have same server file

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The various .data files have different formats. Currently, no editors exist for these
specific .data files. Also, as these files are based on the Angelica3D, for an abled
programmer it should not be that challenging to create one. Further, note that
Angelica based mobile games uses the AngelicaES engine, which is derived from
Angelica3D, and thus, are based on the Saint Seiya template.

Also tryed using your program with the Rise of Gods game, have same mechanics of this game. :)
I hope a find a way to open and translate it

Back