Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DarkBlade Unity3D Full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
darkrispy - DarkBlade Unity3D Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Warning ???
Unity Version 5.4

No Support : 2017.1.0 and high

1) personal arena with return and door is located in the armory
2) Dropp-able npcs, located in the barrel beside the door to the personal arena, use in the arena for HILARITY!
3) crates in storage hallway are now all items crates
4) personal armory, has all weapons, staffs and armors, etc crates
5) dark blades prison (key is not in yet)
6) ghost dog gauntlets (dog is 0 aggression and essential so it cannot die)
7) full set of imperial watch armor
8) new teleportation hall in basement and interconnecting hallways to prison
9) re-tuned all areas of the basement and re-fined and touched up, check out the walkthrough skull tapestry to the prison, guardians have better shader effects
10) PERSONAL house now in cyrodill, across the water from the imperial waterfront with private boardwalk in the water
11) portals to the painted world, todd’s test area, graggtown, tonys test cell, top of white-gold tower and test halls all WITH RETURN
12) 2 flame swapped daggers, unholy flame and dark blades hellsbane (i forgot to set the charge on them but theyre in)
13) re-touched up lighting, personal study and training areas

Download Link :
Alternative Download Link :

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
nice, I think it's online,turns out offline haha :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
darkrispy - DarkBlade Unity3D Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Warning ???
Unity Version 5.4

No Support : 2017.1.0 and high

1) personal arena with return and door is located in the armory
2) Dropp-able npcs, located in the barrel beside the door to the personal arena, use in the arena for HILARITY!
3) crates in storage hallway are now all items crates
4) personal armory, has all weapons, staffs and armors, etc crates
5) dark blades prison (key is not in yet)
6) ghost dog gauntlets (dog is 0 aggression and essential so it cannot die)
7) full set of imperial watch armor
8) new teleportation hall in basement and interconnecting hallways to prison
9) re-tuned all areas of the basement and re-fined and touched up, check out the walkthrough skull tapestry to the prison, guardians have better shader effects
10) PERSONAL house now in cyrodill, across the water from the imperial waterfront with private boardwalk in the water
11) portals to the painted world, todd’s test area, graggtown, tonys test cell, top of white-gold tower and test halls all WITH RETURN
12) 2 flame swapped daggers, unholy flame and dark blades hellsbane (i forgot to set the charge on them but theyre in)
13) re-touched up lighting, personal study and training areas

Download Link :

I added in the G driver download :eek:tt1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I added in the G driver download :eek:tt1:

Thanks you!

Why is my network so slow... Nearly every household has its own Wi-Fi network, which can create channel overlap. This can cause issues in a townhouse, but is especially problematic in housing complexes and apartments with many routers nearby.

Back