Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Darkeden server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Posted by n6gesemees
Hellgarden & Menegroth files :

Use this to upload them to your server :

The server folder you need to upload them to is : /home/darkeden/vs/data

gl.

Does anyone could post those files?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
With all due respect, why does people sometimes don't like to teach others what they know?
I mean, sure, I guess you can make some profit if you know usefull things about the server files, etc, and
it takes effort and time to learn how to work with it, but this effort SHOULD be shared without expecting
anything in return, otherwise how is the private darkeden development community going to grow?
and wth is going on with this forum that it doesn't have a darkeden section? no wonder bloodyshade quitted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is that everyone stopped developing it and trying and went on to other game server files.. but i have every file that has been with DE uploading .. its on my home pc .. and i think if anybody needs files i can help .. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The problem is that everyone stopped developing it and trying and went on to other game server files.. but i have every file that has been with DE uploading .. its on my home pc .. and i think if anybody needs files i can help .. :)

Sir, If you could make it possible for me to access these files I would be very greatful.

Would you please contact me, rather by emailing to philip.lemal@hotmail.com
Or just add my facebook
Either is fine.

Again, this would be great and would help me forward even greater.

Thank you for reading,
Lemalxd

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you have any editing programs i could really use them. i have a server running online but need programs to edit everything. thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you have any editing programs i could really use them. i have a server running online but need programs to edit everything. thanks in advance.

There's plenty here:

Use google translate Portuguese -> English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you have used the map editor i would appreciate some help. i cant seem to get it to work no matter what i do. it always give the server errors when i place the maps in the server and set them up to load,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you have used the map editor i would appreciate some help. i cant seem to get it to work no matter what i do. it always give the server errors when i place the maps in the server and set them up to load,

Are you adding a map or editing an existing map?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All megaupload links are broken. can someone please reupload the files to another site and include the menegroth/HG files and the map editor(cracked).
Thanks

Back