Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full datasource DDTank China [x]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me to create my server pliiiis!
add welington_aquino@hotmail.com

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

gunnyvn.us is a private server

I'm almost finished the server.
kelalung - Full datasource DDTank China [x] - RaGEZONE Forums

help me
add welington_aquino@hotmail.com:thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pkdor, you has failed when run road.exe, asp web need port to connect request source.

Gunnyvn.us is game web ddtank , a private server v2 in vietname, it s source from my link thread main.

My server running successful, no any error, but client i dont know connect to server...how ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
pkdor, you has failed when run road.exe, asp web need port to connect request source.

Gunnyvn.us is game web ddtank , a private server v2 in vietname, it s source from my link thread main.

My server running successful, no any error, but client i dont know connect to server...how ?

hahaha, how do u know about sucefully configured with no errors without tried to connect to the server?
set configs and use mozzila to connect to the server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Exactly like i said, the server files is probably in vietnamese.
also, if u got it running is there gonna be rates and free perm items...? 0-0
I tried out gunnyvn.us, the game seem to be in... Korean? or Chinese

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
download đến cái thứ 13 bị báo sai pass. Đúng là dân vn nham hiểm vãi

You dont need a password for the 13th one.
Also can anyone post a tut...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm starting to unpack the files shared since our friend could only crack the password now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I could only download the list of links for this post files are the same but at least that has no password

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
New guide:

I'll try setting this thing up on VirtualBox.

EDIT: If anyone is familiar with the language the guide is made in, then could you please translate it to english, since google translate makes it real confusing.

Last edited:
Back