Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full datasource DDTank China [x]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im brazillian. I was reading that guide and it seems to be traslate from some other language. Google translated, doesn't make sense.

4ever Alone = my religion
Reaction score
I'm dumb and blind. The public files already include a full guide in chinese O.O wtf lol
Just find this file: 弹弹堂服务器部署文档.docx
"Herman-PC\第七大道 相关资料\弹弹堂服务器部署文档.docx"

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
But the password does not match with it, i download from the first page and not from the vietnamese

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks ;)

So, Had you set up the server completely? :)

Reaction score
Thanks ;)

So, Had you set up the server completely? :)

Not yet, but I'm on the right track...lol
I believe it's all real simple, it's just that the files are a real mess and figuring out what's what can take a while. :grr:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm agree with you... all files are messed @@

Reaction score
Update:
Got the servers running,
ServerList.ashx shows one game server online,
GS gets updated in db also.
The problem now is the client side (web login and stuff) ;D - maybe someone already figured it out and wants to share? lol

Revolution-Entrepreneur
Reaction score
Haha, lmao this is epic, Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is link web:

and link download:
弹弹堂.part1.rar
弹弹堂.part2.rar

but admin web's dont share password for unrar
sorry , i dont know password but i still share:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

link at forum me:
this has to be for a L.o.L private server, but now its for...??? :glare:

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

this has to be for a L.o.L private server, but now its for...??? :glare:
oh sorry wrong tread :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Is there any updates? :)

I failed at trying to setup web. Always was stuck at 99%.
Also the source code is very outdated, but releasePatch files are more new. So I was wondering why we had very outdated source, but newer binaries, since they both were from one pc. I'll drop this thing for now, sry. If you want to run the source files then install Visual Studio 2008 (not express). configure all the files there are for configuration and it should run perfectly, but the only problem left is the other side (client -> web). ^^ Also you need SQL 2005 for the db's. IIS server can be any, except that for every folder (if you have custom ports for them), change in properties ASP.NET version to either 2.0 or higher, since with lower than 2.0 it will give you an error. Anyways good luck!
Oh and when you compile the game.service - delete 4 files from: "Herman-PC\workspace\Server\Game.Service\bin\Debug\scripts\AI\Game" -> ExplorationHardGame.cs, ExplorationNormalGame.cs, ExplorationSimpleGame.cs, ExplorationTerrorGame.cs. Since they will give you errors and GS won't run fully.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I failed at trying to setup web. Always was stuck at 99%.
Also the source code is very outdated, but releasePatch files are more new. So I was wondering why we had very outdated source, but newer binaries, since they both were from one pc. I'll drop this thing for now, sry. If you want to run the source files then install Visual Studio 2008 (not express). configure all the files there are for configuration and it should run perfectly, but the only problem left is the other side (client -> web). ^^ Also you need SQL 2005 for the db's. IIS server can be any, except that for every folder (if you have custom ports for them), change in properties ASP.NET version to either 2.0 or higher, since with lower than 2.0 it will give you an error. Anyways good luck!
Oh and when you compile the game.service - delete 4 files from: "Herman-PC\workspace\Server\Game.Service\bin\Debug\scripts\AI\Game" -> ExplorationHardGame.cs, ExplorationNormalGame.cs, ExplorationSimpleGame.cs, ExplorationTerrorGame.cs. Since they will give you errors and GS won't run fully.

Maybe he stored his source code it for too long and didnt notice his patch was new?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How can he get new binaries without having the new source? Or maybe "Herman" wasn't one of the developers? lol

Idk 0-0 I believes in magic xD
but yeah, I tried the private server link down below the download link
the game also stuck on 99%

Reaction score
Idk 0-0 I believes in magic xD
but yeah, I tried the private server link down below the download link
the game also stuck on 99%

gunnnyvn kinda only works with Google Chrome (last time I checked). lol But no matter what browser I use for the server files - it always froze at 99% and in CS, FS & GS I didn't see anyone connecting, but whatever - not working on the files anymore. :D:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
gunnnyvn kinda only works with Google Chrome (last time I checked). lol But no matter what browser I use for the server files - it always froze at 99% and in CS, FS & GS I didn't see anyone connecting, but whatever - not working on the files anymore. :D:

lol I totally wasted my time to download this for nothing >.>
MAN. So why does diz doesnt load...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who knows the password. tell me please. I'm Chinese. I know .net code.

Back