Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished)

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well it is becouse it was relying on beta and the original developer has been abandoned the project when the beta period was over and stopped the developing. He said he MIGHT continue on the full version; but he actually never did...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What is the default login and how to create accounts for my friends?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this: has mooege emu compiled for 1.0.3.10057 and also has a .exe and launcher for the same version. DOESN'T HAVE the .mpq file, someone have old game (before of the change in the data system) if someone upload the .mpq file, you will can update manually the client to 10057.

Also, here there is another client, is 1.0.2.9991 i think. Here too is the first link i posted.

P.D: I encountered one private server project for d3 vanilla, is russian (or Ukrainian) project. I think they use mooege and they are working or updating the mooege. They got add "pvp" from old arenas (beta version):

More info about this:

Greetings!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I found this: has mooege emu compiled for 1.0.3.10057 and also has a .exe and launcher for the same version. DOESN'T HAVE the .mpq file, someone have old game (before of the change in the data system) if someone upload the .mpq file, you will can update manually the client to 10057.

Also, here there is another client, is 1.0.2.9991 i think. Here too is the first link i posted.

P.D: I encountered one private server project for d3 vanilla, is russian (or Ukrainian) project. I think they use mooege and they are working or updating the mooege. They got add "pvp" from old arenas (beta version):

More info about this:

Greetings!

thanks for share !
Are you know where to download their client bcs site have problems atm ?

p.p Just find their launcher

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Interesting finds, I hope they will finished the projects someday. But I doubt we will be able to get the server free from them and host as our own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Days ago i was reading his forum, today doesn't work, but last activity is from Septembre, project is not dead yet, but it goes slow i think.In the alpha version only you have access if you buy a "collector edition", that give you angel wings, achievements and access to server.I like the idea of the d3 classic, because RoS for me is boring, unlimited grifts, easy get items, no trade, no pvp etc.... this project looks good, but we don't know how will to be.Greetings!

if someone have MPQ files for 10057 patch, please share i want to test things in the last emu, i was working in 9991 emu, but i can't test in 10057 because i need mpq patch files.

This files are in Data_D3/base/d3-update-base-10057.mpq and Data_D3/enGB/d3-update-enGB-10057.mpq

Greetings!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Days ago i was reading his forum, today doesn't work, but last activity is from Septembre, project is not dead yet, but it goes slow i think.In the alpha version only you have access if you buy a "collector edition", that give you angel wings, achievements and access to server.I like the idea of the d3 classic, because RoS for me is boring, unlimited grifts, easy get items, no trade, no pvp etc.... this project looks good, but we don't know how will to be.Greetings!

if someone have MPQ files for 10057 patch, please share i want to test things in the last emu, i was working in 9991 emu, but i can't test in 10057 because i need mpq patch files.

This files are in Data_D3/base/d3-update-base-10057.mpq and Data_D3/enGB/d3-update-enGB-10057.mpq

Greetings!

I once start it normaly but now give me error

p.p Delete Cache in MPQ folder and all is good now .. the bad side is that every time when we launch game will give "unable to validate core" and we need to delete cache again
I guess problem is from
[1] err=0 text=SFileReadFile - StringList\General.stl - Data_D3\PC\MPQs\Cache\enGB\patch-enGB-9558.MPQ
[0] err=2 text=SFileOpenFileEx - StringList\General.stl
File does not exist!
2Last Blizzard File Error: 8
Last Blizzard MPQ File Error: 38

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I encountered another mirror for mpq files:
-

I use this .exe + i added mpq files from first link and works.

Quick guide (xD)
1º) You need 1.0.2.9991 version called "collectors edition".
2º) Download this and replace files. Take bnetPatcher folder inside mooege folder.
3º) Download this and add it in Data_D3 )
4º) Download mooege for 1.0.3 from this post and compile it.
5º) Edit in config.ini MPQRoot and put here the MPQ folder in the diablo 3 client (in Data_D3\PC\MPQs)
6º) Make a shortcut for diablo3.exe and in properties add -launch parameter
7º) Add to hosts file this:127.0.0.1 eu.actual.battle.net
8º) Starts diablo3 shortcut, and when the game is loaded, start bnetpatcher in Namlacky/Mooege/bnetPatcher
9º) test@ 123456
10º) You're in the game teoricly.

cyberghoser1 - Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished) - RaGEZONE Forums

cyberghoser1 - Diablo 3 Beta Client + Server (old mooege unfinished) - RaGEZONE Forums

P.D: The firsts 3 quests works well. Merchants are bugged (client crash) and server send critical error.

I will be testing this emu and i will add some fixes of my past work of the 1.0.2 emu.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here the emulator with my old work (added to 1.0.3 emu). There is a compiled emu and also the source code:

List of changes
[Fixes]
- (Skills)
* Fixed Frenzy remove attack speed bonus when skill bonus timer ends (Barbarian Skill)
* Fixed critical chance bonus in Wrath of the Berserker (Barbarian Skill)
* Fixed critical chance bonus in BattleRage (Barbarian Skill)
* Fixed stun chance in Frenzy (Smite rune) (Barbarian Skill)
* Fixed projectile speed in Frenzy (Sidearm rune) (Barbarian Skill)
* Fixed visual effect in the skill "Ray of Frost" (Wizard Skill)

- (Commands)
* Fixed !tp command

- (Characters)
* Fixed critical chance base percent in characters
* Fixed Barbarian fury resource at start the game (always starts with 0 fury)

- (Combat)
* Fixed critical chance formula

- (Game)
* Fixed Shared Stash (now you can buy more rows and tabs and items will saved). Max 3 tabs (210 Stash Size). Now works well
* Now when you buy items gold amount will be removed equal to price value of item (in 1.0.3 vendors doesn't work yet)

[Adds]
- (Skills)
* Added Unforgiving passive Skill (Barbarian Skill)
* Added Ruthless Passive Skill (Barbarian Skill). Not works well (Critical Damage Bonus doesn't work)
* Added Nerves of Steel Passive Skill (Barbarian Skill)

- (Console)
* Added a "beep" sound when the emulator is ready.

- (Commands)
* Added new in-game command "!save" (save/update your current in-game character in the DB)
* Added new in-game command "!changename" (change the name of the current character)
* Added new in-game command "!changegender" (change gender of the current character)
* Added new in-game command "!speed" (change movement speed of the character)
* Added new in-game command "!addgold" (add gold to you account)

(Changes)
* Changed "config.ini" configuration file name to "Server.conf", in conf folder.
* Added "HealthGlobeDropRate" to Server.conf
* Added "GoldRate" to Server.conf
* Added "GoldDropRate" to Server.conf
* Added "ItemDropRate" to Server.conf
* Added "MaxLevel" to Server.conf
* Added "LevelStarter" to Server.conf
* Added "MonsterHPRate" to Server.conf
* Added "ExpRate" to Server.conf
* Added "StarterGold" to Server.conf
* Added "StarterStash" to Server.conf
* Added "TimeStamp" to Server.conf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For now i'm testing Tristam, but there is few jumping between maps and a lot of zones are unavailable.

i made a quick fix for vendors. There is a bug with conversations and open trade window. Teoricly, vendors doesn't have conversations, so this error did a crash.

For fix this:

InteractiveNPC.cs

We add:
Code:
using Mooege.Core.GS.Actors.Implementations;

OnTargeted()
We add:
Code:
var vendor = player.SelectedNPC as Vendor;

Search:
Code:
if (Interactions.Count == 0 && Conversations.Count == 1)

And changes for:
Code:
if (Interactions.Count == 0 && Conversations.Count == 1 && this != vendor)

Search:
Code:
foreach (var conv in Conversations)            
{                 
       npcInters[it] = conv.AsNPCInteraction(this, player);                   
       it++;                          
}

Changes for:

Code:
foreach (var conv in Conversations)            
{               
              if (this == vendor)                    
                  return;                
              else                
              {                    
                  npcInters[it] = conv.AsNPCInteraction(this, player);                    
                  it++;                
              }            
}

With this we can buy items without crash. NPC items are "bugged" (when you buy a item, doesn't will have the stats show, but for now here i leave a quick fix for this. I don't know if we can edit the conversations in npcs (maybe in mpqdata) but i'm starting with this emu. if we can edit conversations, we only need quit conversations of merchants and this will not be needed.

Greetings

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
are dll files edited to work with 127.0.0.1 no more need to edit host files in windows or patch

p.p Tested and working with with 1.0.3 build 10485

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ban after six months of active play! Accused of botting. Although I never received a formal charge in the mail. Ban get the most active players. You are making the same mistake as Blizzard. I do not want to play anymore at d3reflection.orghttps://d3reflection.org/account.php?name=karpekin-3390
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Игра наглухо баганутая. Совершенно не прислушиваются к игрокам, когда они им советуют улучшить что-либо. Удаляют правдивые комментарии об их сервере на всех ресурсах. Не советую начинать и тем более покупать премиум - пожалете!Забанили в подозрении на ботоводство и даже не сообщили на email причину!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, This Diablo 3 is Offline or online
Is easy to instll it?please answer, Thx

Back