Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo III 1.0.3.10057 client and emu

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi! i make this post to continue this and edit this first message when will be necessary :D

10/16/2018 INFO
There is some people looking for continuing develop this project, here is the Discord Channel:

-- CLIENT AND PATCH 1.0.3.10485 --
Client (1.0.3.10057):
1.0.3.10485 patch: (this updates 10057 to 10485)
Dlls for local tests:

-- EMULATORS--
Emulator : (Russian)
Emulator : (English)

Will be the same emulators but with notes and somethings in their respectives languages. First one is more recent.

-- HOW TO SETUP IT --
1º) Download client.
2º) Download emulator.
3º) If you download local DLL for local tests, replace dll files. If you want test with external connections, use bnetPatcher.exe (in emu folder) when you have client opened and edit hosts with <YOUR IP> eu.actual.battle.net or us.actual.battle.net.
4º) Standard account: test@ 123456. You can make new accounts from console window with !account add <email> <password> <battletag> <userlevel>. For more info use !help command.
5º) Create character and test it!

-- CREDITS --
- Mooege / MadCow people (for develop the emulator)
- cyberghoser1 (for give us the last emulator release)
- Necrosummon (for some updates/adds to the emulator).
- Gaaaabg (for Dlls)
- Sh4d0v (English repository/fixes)
- AiDiEvE (New main developer!)

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Good luck with the project plus hope you guys are able to make the emulator works at least to the skeleton king's part because blizzard already lets you that if this emulator cant reach that points there is pointless to continue.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For now, you can link mine repository

e:
cyberghoser1 gives you files from mine rep on github ;p
look at him topic and description of mooege. Its the same coz I wrote it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I launch mooege with 1.0.3.10485 support with modified Diablo 3 1.0.3.10485 client (no patcher needed).
Everything soon :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's some updates.
I fixed yesterday some features and quest.
everything on github soon.

For now, please visit:
pull requests on GH are welcomed.

There is client with 10057 patch:

Package of files to replace for 10485 working with local (127.0.0.1) mooege without any patcher:

And last fix. Its a working exe file with dll injector for local ip:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
D3Client_10310057 via Google Drive (17 parts, 16x500MB + 1x61MB).
----Recommended WinRar_5.x to decompress without errors.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
D3Client_10310057 via Google Drive (17 parts, 16x500MB + 1x61MB).
----Recommended WinRar_5.x to decompress without errors.

Thanks for your upload.
Every support is welcome :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This last days i was busy, but i'm working in D3Emu, next feature will be "Skills conf" every class with his own .conf file, where you can change values (damage, costs, procs etc...) without edit source code and more accesible to test skills. Example with Bash skill (base) with 150% weapon damage and 1500% weapon damage, generating 60 fury per hit.

Necrosummon - Diablo III 1.0.3.10057 client and emu - RaGEZONE Forums

This emulator has few options to configure. I know doesn't is the most important now, but i like the emulators with a lot of configuration files, make changes with the less or source code edition possible, more fast and accessible.

Minifix - Visual Equipment at Logout
When you logout of the game and you're in character screen, the visual equipment doesn't update. Add this in OnLeave(), Player.cs
this.Toon.HeroVisualEquipmentField.Value = this.Inventory.GetVisualEquipment();

BEFORE ChangedField, like this:

this.Toon.HeroVisualEquipmentField.Value = this.Inventory.GetVisualEquipment(); this.Toon.GameAccount.ChangedFields.SetPresenceFieldValue(this.Toon.HeroVisualEquipmentField);

Now the visual equipment would must update correctly.

Put Community First
Reaction score
Great work everyone. As for the section thoughts, since this is still in development I don't see that it should need a section until it's a bit more playable, say... Act I completed or something. That way people have a good chunk of gameplay. For the moment I think being in a development section is the best place to be, because the entire project is still in development.

Reaction score
This thread will be overrun by other threads.
And will be left behind in the long run.
Having its own section even the project is still small helps it prevents from being forgotten.
At least players/devs will read the section and look at regular intervals.

Furthermore, Id like to say that there are lot of dead games that has their own dev section and it is still not being moved to archive.
A good example is: Tantra Online, theres a lot of threads but no actual development / shared for almost 2 years now.
Also Project Blackout as its in similar state to above.

Im saying, give it a shot at least not to flat out deny what developers that they want their own dev section.

Staff member
Reaction score
The development is looking spectacular keep it going and i'm sure it'll achieve something at some point!

This thread will be overrun by other threads.
And will be left behind in the long run.
Having its own section even the project is still small helps it prevents from being forgotten.

If this gains it's own section being within this state it still won't be active and just because they have there own subsection it doesn't mean it will be forgotten or not considering some games have there own subsections and are still quiet as a desert and relating to what fallenfate has specified below.

As for the section thoughts, since this is still in development I don't see that it should need a section until it's a bit more playable, say... Act I completed or something. That way people have a good chunk of gameplay. For the moment I think being in a development section is the best place to be, because the entire project is still in development.

Just keep up the work and maybe eventually it will make it there!

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
D3Reflection teams working everyday for this mooege emulator but they wont release it only accepting beta tester as of now. They will public the server once it's finished. I got their clients also registered an account but won't let me login to game because I'm not part of the beta tester. Beta testers need to donate to the server. I hope you guys can get this mooege emulator as advance as theirs someday. Some of the members said they have been working on the emulator as long as 1.5 years.

Back