2,069Posts

Re: Diablo III 1.0.3.10057 client and emu

Great work guys keep it up.

SubscriberRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,108Posts

Great work everyone. As for the section thoughts, since this is still in development I don't see that it should need a section until it's a bit more playable, say... Act I completed or something. That way people have a good chunk of gameplay. For the moment I think being in a development section is the best place to be, because the entire project is still in development.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    960Posts

This thread will be overrun by other threads.
    And will be left behind in the long run.
    Having its own section even the project is still small helps it prevents from being forgotten.
    At least players/devs will read the section and look at regular intervals.

Furthermore, Id like to say that there are lot of dead games that has their own dev section and it is still not being moved to archive.
    A good example is: Tantra Online, theres a lot of threads but no actual development / shared for almost 2 years now.
    Also Project Blackout as its in similar state to above.

Im saying, give it a shot at least not to flat out deny what developers that they want their own dev section.
    ]In need of Awesome Custom launcher for your server?
    Click here for details
    We create Launchers for Tantra, Cabal, MU, Black Desert & more!

WTF? Overkill!Rank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    917Posts

The development is looking spectacular keep it going and i'm sure it'll achieve something at some point!

This thread will be overrun by other threads.
    And will be left behind in the long run.
    Having its own section even the project is still small helps it prevents from being forgotten.
    If this gains it's own section being within this state it still won't be active and just because they have there own subsection it doesn't mean it will be forgotten or not considering some games have there own subsections and are still quiet as a desert and relating to what @fallenfate has specified below.

As for the section thoughts, since this is still in development I don't see that it should need a section until it's a bit more playable, say... Act I completed or something. That way people have a good chunk of gameplay. For the moment I think being in a development section is the best place to be, because the entire project is still in development.
    Just keep up the work and maybe eventually it will make it there!
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,069Posts

D3Reflection teams working everyday for this mooege emulator but they wont release it only accepting beta tester as of now. They will public the server once it's finished. I got their clients also registered an account but won't let me login to game because I'm not part of the beta tester. Beta testers need to donate to the server. I hope you guys can get this mooege emulator as advance as theirs someday. Some of the members said they have been working on the emulator as long as 1.5 years.

MemberRank
    Jan 2018 Join Date
    4Posts

WORTH A TRY, thank you so much

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,069Posts

D3reflection has their servers published now and it is in open beta meaning no wipes. If you want to try out go to their official website download the client and register an account.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    360Posts

Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    D3reflection has their servers published now and it is in open beta meaning no wipes. If you want to try out go to their official website download the client and register an account.
    I tried it, still very buggy, especially acts 1-2, after that pretty stable, its nice to have an alternative to official.

True MemberRank
    Mar 2008 Join Date
    846Posts

No source, not intrested :\ but yea it is nice.

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    360Posts

D3Reflection closes, no financial support, slow development as well, let's hope they share some of their source code so we can at least try to develop it further, but I kinda feel its not going to happen.

MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    41Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
    D3Reflection closes, no financial support, slow development as well, let's hope they share some of their source code so we can at least try to develop it further, but I kinda feel its not going to happen.
    Wow... that was fast, they were only up for like 2-3 months?

True MemberRank
    Jun 2006 Join Date
    GreeceLocation
    360Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmancer View Post
    Wow... that was fast, they were only up for like 2-3 months?
    Yup, something like that, they wanted to monetize on it rather than work it actively, so it closed.

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    71Posts

How is the interest about this project? Sometimes i touch a bit the emulator, i added some things in my code, like Hardcore Mode, passive skills and fixes.

The official servers are dead, but i'm only interested on vanilla (classic) version, because i like more than RoS.

Someone has working in this project? Greetings!

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    SpainLocation
    71Posts

Here is my last revision (from today)
    https://mega.nz/#!wotl2ZqT!ubm4oYC4vAy92zoO9TFww_5wUjftx0PcPXPDSRyxa2c

For instructions, check first page. This rar has the compiled version + src (of course).

Changelog
    Code:
    [Added]
    * Emulator updated to 1.03.10485 version. 
    * Added Hardcore Mode (at "90%")** (Read after changelog)
    * Gold and Stash now are splitted into SC and HC mode.
    * Added starter items to all classes when you create a character.
    * Added 2 new commands: !alive and !suicide for testing things.  
    * Added "!where" command (return you the player coordinates).
    * Added Pound of Flesh Barbarian passive
    * Added again MonsterDamageMultiplier value in Server.conf
    * Working on Skills configurations. Coming soon this feature!
    * Now you can sell items in the vendors, but you can't rebuy them yet. thx [Sh4d0v]

[Fixes]
    * Improved "!spawn" command (now you can spawn another monsters, not only id 6652). Now this command use like this: !spawn + SNOid + amount. Ex. !spawn 6652 20.
    * Fixed maxGoldValue condition when you take gold and you have the maxGold in int value.
    * Fixed Skeleton ActorSNO.
    * Fixed Ancient Spear skill (Barbarian). Now generate fury correctly when it hits.
    * Fixed Ruthless passive skill (now increase critical damage bonus).
    * Some fixes in passive skills effects. Now when you log in with passives their bonus will be added to character, and will removed when you change or remove passive skill.

[Changes]
    * New structure in DBToon values (more ordered).   
    * Improved brain monster AI, now when the character is dead, they will don't attack you. 
    * Starter space in both stashs is 14. 
    * Starter gold in both modes is 0. 
    * Deleted StarterGold and StarterStash configurations

** Hardcore mode is in 90% because Death UI doesn't work yet. But when you die in HC mode you can't resurrect, and when you logout and try to enter in the game, you can't. Ghost mode in menu (when the character is dead) doesn't work yet, but like i said, if you try enter in the game with the HC character when he's dead, the game send you a error and you can't log in the game.

i will updating this post when i will do things in the emu. I don't work a lot in this, only when i have time and i want, so don't expect updates every day / week xD

if someone want, can contribute in this.

Greetings!
    Last edited by Necrosummon; 27-05-18 at 08:12 PM.

MemberRank
    Jun 2011 Join Date
    42Posts

Great work dude! if you want contact the D3Reflection discord if they still wanna work on a d3 emu.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Advertisement