RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Great work guys keep it up.

ModeratorRank
    Oct 2014 Join Date
    Arad DomanLocation
    1,080Posts

Re: Diablo III 1.0.3.10057 client and emu

Great work everyone. As for the section thoughts, since this is still in development I don't see that it should need a section until it's a bit more playable, say... Act I completed or something. That way people have a good chunk of gameplay. For the moment I think being in a development section is the best place to be, because the entire project is still in development.
    If I helped you, please click the Like button at bottom-left of my posts. Thank you! :)
    I am also vasheni at deviantArt.com.

True MemberRank
    Oct 2004 Join Date
    HellLocation
    775Posts

This thread will be overrun by other threads.
    And will be left behind in the long run.
    Having its own section even the project is still small helps it prevents from being forgotten.
    At least players/devs will read the section and look at regular intervals.

Furthermore, Id like to say that there are lot of dead games that has their own dev section and it is still not being moved to archive.
    A good example is: Tantra Online, theres a lot of threads but no actual development / shared for almost 2 years now.
    Also Project Blackout as its in similar state to above.

Im saying, give it a shot at least not to flat out deny what developers that they want their own dev section.
    Looking for Custom Launcher for your Private Server?
    We create custom launchers for ANY Private Servers.
    Message us through Facebook or send us a message through Skype: qstarmacro@gmail.com

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    566Posts

The development is looking spectacular keep it going and i'm sure it'll achieve something at some point!

This thread will be overrun by other threads.
    And will be left behind in the long run.
    Having its own section even the project is still small helps it prevents from being forgotten.
    If this gains it's own section being within this state it still won't be active and just because they have there own subsection it doesn't mean it will be forgotten or not considering some games have there own subsections and are still quiet as a desert and relating to what @fallenfate has specified below.

As for the section thoughts, since this is still in development I don't see that it should need a section until it's a bit more playable, say... Act I completed or something. That way people have a good chunk of gameplay. For the moment I think being in a development section is the best place to be, because the entire project is still in development.
    Just keep up the work and maybe eventually it will make it there!
    The pressure of human nature does not equal the presence of human persistence.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,035Posts

D3Reflection teams working everyday for this mooege emulator but they wont release it only accepting beta tester as of now. They will public the server once it's finished. I got their clients also registered an account but won't let me login to game because I'm not part of the beta tester. Beta testers need to donate to the server. I hope you guys can get this mooege emulator as advance as theirs someday. Some of the members said they have been working on the emulator as long as 1.5 years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement