Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Diablo III 1.0.3.10057 client and emu

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
D3reflection has their servers published now and it is in open beta meaning no wipes. If you want to try out go to their official website download the client and register an account.

Reactions: DNC
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
D3reflection has their servers published now and it is in open beta meaning no wipes. If you want to try out go to their official website download the client and register an account.

I tried it, still very buggy, especially acts 1-2, after that pretty stable, its nice to have an alternative to official.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
D3Reflection closes, no financial support, slow development as well, let's hope they share some of their source code so we can at least try to develop it further, but I kinda feel its not going to happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
D3Reflection closes, no financial support, slow development as well, let's hope they share some of their source code so we can at least try to develop it further, but I kinda feel its not going to happen.

Wow... that was fast, they were only up for like 2-3 months?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How is the interest about this project? Sometimes i touch a bit the emulator, i added some things in my code, like Hardcore Mode, passive skills and fixes.
Necrosummon - Diablo III 1.0.3.10057 client and emu - RaGEZONE Forums

The official servers are dead, but i'm only interested on vanilla (classic) version, because i like more than RoS.

Someone has working in this project? Greetings!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is my last revision (from today)

For instructions, check first page. This rar has the compiled version + src (of course).

Changelog
Code:
[Added]
* Emulator updated to 1.03.10485 version. 
* Added Hardcore Mode (at "90%")** (Read after changelog)
* Gold and Stash now are splitted into SC and HC mode.
* Added starter items to all classes when you create a character.
* Added 2 new commands: !alive and !suicide for testing things.  
* Added "!where" command (return you the player coordinates).
* Added Pound of Flesh Barbarian passive
* Added again MonsterDamageMultiplier value in Server.conf
* Working on Skills configurations. Coming soon this feature!
* Now you can sell items in the vendors, but you can't rebuy them yet. thx [Sh4d0v]

[Fixes]
* Improved "!spawn" command (now you can spawn another monsters, not only id 6652). Now this command use like this: !spawn + SNOid + amount. Ex. !spawn 6652 20.
* Fixed maxGoldValue condition when you take gold and you have the maxGold in int value.
* Fixed Skeleton ActorSNO.
* Fixed Ancient Spear skill (Barbarian). Now generate fury correctly when it hits.
* Fixed Ruthless passive skill (now increase critical damage bonus).
* Some fixes in passive skills effects. Now when you log in with passives their bonus will be added to character, and will removed when you change or remove passive skill.

[Changes]
* New structure in DBToon values (more ordered).   
* Improved brain monster AI, now when the character is dead, they will don't attack you. 
* Starter space in both stashs is 14. 
* Starter gold in both modes is 0. 
* Deleted StarterGold and StarterStash configurations

** Hardcore mode is in 90% because Death UI doesn't work yet. But when you die in HC mode you can't resurrect, and when you logout and try to enter in the game, you can't. Ghost mode in menu (when the character is dead) doesn't work yet, but like i said, if you try enter in the game with the HC character when he's dead, the game send you a error and you can't log in the game.

i will updating this post when i will do things in the emu. I don't work a lot in this, only when i have time and i want, so don't expect updates every day / week xD

if someone want, can contribute in this.

Greetings!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great work dude! if you want contact the D3Reflection discord if they still wanna work on a d3 emu.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me pls @Necrosummon
Client responding:
"Your login information was incorrect. Please try again. (Error 3)"

i cant login with account: test@ pw:123456

Server status:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi i copied the mpq files and base folder from the game client over to the mpq folder of the emulator and once i launch the emulator i get this error:

Reaction score
Hi i copied the mpq files and base folder from the game client over to the mpq folder of the emulator and once i launch the emulator i get this error:

Have you changed ipis to localhost?

Seems its a problem binding the gameserver ipis or smthg like that

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Have you changed ipis to localhost?

Seems its a problem binding the gameserver ipis or smthg like that

Yes i changed everything to 127.0.0.1
this is my config.ini file

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want to just Play Diablo 3 offline - better use Play Station 3 emulator and play PS3 version of Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ultimate Evil Edition. This mooege is unplayable, no quests, even u can't pass 1 act.
PS3 emulator is RPCS3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes i changed everything to 127.0.0.1
this is my config.ini file

This emu uses a file called "Server.conf" in conf folder, check Debug folder instead Release.

Blizzless
Reaction score
Hello) With love from Russia)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello) With love from Russia)

Good luck man! Is cool know there is people interested yet in a Diablo 3 emulator, now with RPCS3 the people take this option, but we know Diablo 3 PC VERSION! with his UI, customize things and possibility to make server in a future is better option xD

I will follow your project. You can "share" the notes of every build (or great build) in this post, to make it more visited and maybe some people will join in the project.

See ya!

Back