Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 68
  1. #16
    Member lcs0088 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    26Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    I am Korean I want to be helpful Please send me a messenger app that can contact you

  2. #17
    Registered aisakeu is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    11Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    your files paste of client ?

  3. #18
    Earth is Beautiful. vergil250493 is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    410Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by aisakeu View Post
    your files paste of client ?
    what do u means with that !?

  4. #19
    Newbie ghkdyd55 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Source : https://mega.nz/#!7Q10hASb!_BXn6YOgh...-GxBIC5yV7xKQA


    The address is not in the download address.

  5. #20
    Earth is Beautiful. vergil250493 is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    410Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by ghkdyd55 View Post
    Source : https://mega.nz/#!7Q10hASb!_BXn6YOgh...-GxBIC5yV7xKQA


    The address is not in the download address.
    Not understand what you meant.

  6. #21
    Newbie ghkdyd55 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator


  7. #22
    Registered aisakeu is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    11Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Please tell me how to use you upload files

  8. #23
    Member Mreinales is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    Kuala Lumpur, MLocation
    54Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    i need to play this <3

  9. #24
    Earth is Beautiful. vergil250493 is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    410Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by ghkdyd55 View Post
    Man i can't understand you ! but the download link is working !

  10. #25
    Member PaulXOXO is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    40Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Me too I have problems with mega.
    For their website I need last firefox and a proxy to download (but often bandwidth quota exceeded).
    The mega downloader works good.

    Mirror :
    https://www.mediafire.com/?89tbn9y4i87ve7i

  11. #26
    Newbie ghkdyd55 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2016 Join Date
    3Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Well how i dont have custom launcher i just use a real account to login in the official webpage and launcher the gamer and change IP Address with C.E

    = I do not understand.

  12. #27
    Earth is Beautiful. vergil250493 is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    410Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by ghkdyd55 View Post
    Well how i dont have custom launcher i just use a real account to login in the official webpage and launcher the gamer and change IP Address with C.E

    = I do not understand.
    I just said in the start of the post this files to developers!

  13. #28
    Member PaulXOXO is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    40Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Could you give a client version number you know it works with?


    On digimonrpg.com
    to create an account it always asks me a phone number
    with 4 carriers choice (SKT, KT, LGU+ and smart save).

    So I can't download the client on the official website.
    Is there a direct official download link?


    I typed in google : DigimonRPG_setup.exe
    I downloaded the file on 4 shared.

    After the ActiveX installation
    and the client installation
    the launcher only launches the web browser with the digimonrpg.com website,
    it does nothing else.

    (tested on win 2000, xp en, xp ch, xp ru, 7 SP1, 8 dev, 8.1)


    The game files are portable?
    (you can just move your files to another computer and they work?)

    My files :
    Spoiler:

    It's so hard to get the client.

  14. #29
    Earth is Beautiful. vergil250493 is offline
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    410Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulXOXO View Post
    Could you give a client version number you know it works with?


    On digimonrpg.com
    to create an account it always asks me a phone number
    with 4 carriers choice (SKT, KT, LGU+ and smart save).

    So I can't download the client on the official website.
    Is there a direct official download link?


    I typed in google : DigimonRPG_setup.exe
    I downloaded the file on 4 shared.

    After the ActiveX installation
    and the client installation
    the launcher only launches the web browser with the digimonrpg.com website,
    it does nothing else.

    (tested on win 2000, xp en, xp ch, xp ru, 7 SP1, 8 dev, 8.1)


    The game files are portable?
    (you can just move your files to another computer and they work?)

    My files :
    Spoiler:

    It's so hard to get the client.


    that's what i just said i dont have a custom launcher ! so i use a original game account current emu works with last game version the way i am doing this ! dont matter if client update this will always work. So to launcher client to connect on Emu you will need a original game account login website launcher client later change IP Adress with C.E

  15. #30
    Member PaulXOXO is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    40Posts

    Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

    Ok so with the official client :

    - you don't have gameguard problem,
    - the official client doesn't make : ShellExecuteA(0, "open", "http://www.digimonrpg.com", 0, 0, 5);,
    - you only have to redirect the connection (to 127.0.0.1 for example).


    But I can't make an account on the official website.

    And what is the last official client version? 2.20 6.64?




Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Advertisement