Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    1Posts

Re: [Release] Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

What should I do to activate the Digimon alpiji game server? Please let me know by the video.

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    410Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Devilgame View Post
    What should I do to activate the Digimon alpiji game server? Please let me know by the video.

Sorry man i dont have a tutorial for it ! and also this source for developer this no complete this just the start.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2007 Join Date
    Portugal ~Location
    1,642Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vergil250493 View Post
    Sorry man i dont have a tutorial for it ! and also this source for developer this no complete this just the start.
    Messing around the source lately, managed to get myself into tamer selection (had to force it first by manually setting a username and then I trimmed the string that was being sent so only the username would show) but won't go past that because for some reason the client is sending the wrong information (for example, it sends the .exe path before the username and it gets messy) and an object isn't being initialized (on HANDLE_PACKET_16CC - Client c = Emulator.Enviroment.MapConnections[sender.User.Username]; apparently this object isn't being initialized).
    I'll keep taking a look, fixing here and there but I'm very interested in continuing with this. Might setup a GIT when I get myself ingame and mess around a bit more.

P.S.: Say hi to Omnimon?

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    410Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Masius View Post
    Messing around the source lately, managed to get myself into tamer selection (had to force it first by manually setting a username and then I trimmed the string that was being sent so only the username would show) but won't go past that because for some reason the client is sending the wrong information (for example, it sends the .exe path before the username and it gets messy) and an object isn't being initialized (on HANDLE_PACKET_16CC - Client c = Emulator.Enviroment.MapConnections[sender.User.Username]; apparently this object isn't being initialized).
    I'll keep taking a look, fixing here and there but I'm very interested in continuing with this. Might setup a GIT when I get myself ingame and mess around a bit more.

P.S.: Say hi to Omnimon?
    Hi i would help you to get into game but only if you have experience in developer! because dont make sense help u to go on if will no keep developing just waste of time. hope u understand.

Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2007 Join Date
    Portugal ~Location
    1,642Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vergil250493 View Post
    Hi i would help you to get into game but only if you have experience in developer! because dont make sense help u to go on if will no keep developing just waste of time. hope u understand.
    Never actually made much in terms of server programming and I'm still trying to grasp the concept of packets and how to interpert them but I would love to try it out on this emulator since it's on such an early stage. and Yeah i'm a programmer, I just haven't had much contact with sockets and MMO-related programming in general. Still reading up on your source atm

Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2009 Join Date
    brazilLocation
    410Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Masius View Post
    Never actually made much in terms of server programming and I'm still trying to grasp the concept of packets and how to interpert them but I would love to try it out on this emulator since it's on such an early stage. and Yeah i'm a programmer, I just haven't had much contact with sockets and MMO-related programming in general. Still reading up on your source atm
    Yeah i see ! send ur skype in PV and help u later

MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

The server has been deployed.
    I don't know how to play games. T^T Help...!

MemberRank
    Jun 2015 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: Digimon RPG Online KR Emulator

Vocês estão dando continuidade ao projeto?

Edit,
    Consegui abrir o Launcher, realizou atualização e da pra iniciar o jogo por lá também.
    Last edited by Sanasy; 2 Days Ago at 07:32 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Advertisement