Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dofus 1.29] C# open source release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the share,
I like c# servers.

quick question,
how hard can it be to create network plugin interface API for use this server with unity3d client?

is that something even simple to do?

thanks again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the share,
I like c# servers.

quick question,
how hard can it be to create network plugin interface API for use this server with unity3d client?

is that something even simple to do?

thanks again

I think it is possible if u know how the official client work, after that it will depend on how you are good on unity ^^
Others
Ill try to find out the old english client !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, i have never player dofus before, so i am not familiar with it.

but is dofus client a C# aplication too?
since decompiling may be best to extract ir know client side network api mechanics to port to unity client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its a flash game that can be decompiled easily, reversing the sources is pretty easy tho

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
great,

so Dofus 1.29 will only work with your emu server?

do you know where to get Dofus 1.29 client?

also is there a guide on getting started on your emu server ie: compiling info, running it, etc...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can found it with google :).
There is no tutorial yet but im thinking about it

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
whats the difference with the old dofus emu i saw before?the frenchie one
that one were bugged as hell and had no monsters spawn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a link for the 1.29 launcher.

There used to be a french/spanish community dedicated entirely on creating dofus emulators. One guy, named Elbusta managed to create the first fully debbuged emulator, and he even added a huge amount of modifications, unfortunately that forum closed and I never heard of Elbusta ever since.
The guy credited there, bouh2, he used to be part of that forum as well.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This guys are in Dozen of elites another community but elbusta, sells his sources for about 250€ or a price like this more than 200€

you will continue your work? ancestra is dead for a couple of years and all is dead basically...
in the next year i will learn in class c# and c++, if i can i'll try to give you some help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im not working anymore on it but i accept some merge request if they are good enough.
Im planning to make a wakfu emulator now

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im not working anymore on it but i accept some merge request if they are good enough.
Im planning to make a wakfu emulator now
Why you won't to continue it i think is a good idea but you need a lot of time for an emu, i think it's waste time if you have a good emu working right with limitations, you can continue it and sell it or make it opensource

Back