Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know.
The only thing I can tell is that the server is in english and not in french as 1.29 emulators :)

Ps : The emulateur is much more well-coded as the others emulators

Are you going to release the 2.0 server when it's done for free? :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bouh2 suxx .. he will code something really crappy .. I'm actualli coding one with a friend .. DofusEmu 2.0 we already have make the connections and a little bit of the db ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bouh2 suxx .. he will code something really crappy .. I'm actualli coding one with a friend .. DofusEmu 2.0 we already have make the connections and a little bit of the db ;)

Suxx is not an english word faggot

Oh BTW, I already done fights, npcs, interactive objects, items some others features

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score

you said you didn't know how to code... so technically your not coding it nor actually helping him, and last you said you were supposedly recoding the ancestra remake? where's the proof and info on what's been changed/edited?

Suxx is not an english word faggot

Oh BTW, I already done fights, npcs, interactive objects, items some others features

i have confidence in your work since sharkemu was a piece oh poop to your standards and to me as much as it was messy, it ran a duck of a lot better and smoother den ancestra will ever, the funny part about it ancestra has been worked on for almost a year or so and been passed around coder to coder and is still pretty crappy. as much as they have alot of features they don't even have the main part of the game done, maps and fighting.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alright. I'm Vendethiel, but more know as "Nami-D0C" in the french community (I dunno if someone knows me here).

I first want to answer PureExode. 4/5 months ago, he posted in a board of french emulation (Britania) a remake of Sharkemu, with (bugged) zaaps + multiserver (not physic). For 5€. and he was saying "nooo, it's not sharkemu at all" even if the configuration, and all was the same. So please dude ... GTFO. Just shut up, please don't talk about things you have no idea. That's annoying.

PS : I dunno who's the main administrator but ... -_-". I just registered, and I saw " Warning: error_log(c:\username.log.txt) [function.error-log]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in [path]/includes/class_dm_user.php on line 427" So what ? You're saving username/password ? GTFO, DUDE. Maybe you want your community to die as the french is ? Srsly. At least hide the message ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
French Community is for noob go duck urself bouh and nami that's all i can say :) duck dofus btw ..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hehe, little faggot. Juste because I said the truth ? Poor dude :). Just go anywhere else, where people don't know you, where you still have dignity. So you can get out of there.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are some 2.0 emus i think i have seen one but never tried to get it working (if it even does) its named like sofae or something

And Ancestra Remake rev35 works fine you can run it etc its just buggy as hell

Ive had 10+ players on my server when it was up and on almost a full day each day for like a month so it does work

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are some 2.0 emus i think i have seen one but never tried to get it working (if it even does) its named like sofae or something

And Ancestra Remake rev35 works fine you can run it etc its just buggy as hell

Ive had 10+ players on my server when it was up and on almost a full day each day for like a month so it does work

the most buggy issue that ancestra has is the fighting and AI, which is basically the whole point of the game.

@PureExode why you spazzing for? im also still waiting on this proof of development you keep mentioning.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The IA is ... Right, not so great but not the main problem. The main problem is ONE line missing, telling the mobs to end the turn.
Fight is bugged ... Yes. But from my point of view (dev), that's not the first part I'd rewrite.

Anyway, yes, Remake rv35 works fine (well, almost).

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The IA is ... Right, not so great but not the main problem. The main problem is ONE line missing, telling the mobs to end the turn.
Fight is bugged ... Yes. But from my point of view (dev), that's not the first part I'd rewrite.

Anyway, yes, Remake rv35 works fine (well, almost).

there'sa lot more bugs then that, such as if you use some skills you freeze and can't move such as if you try using weapons, mobs when almost dead run to a corner where you can't reach, they also don't have the proper personalities, some monsters are suppose to cast and run but they run up to you instead and the list goes on.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made my server, playing with friends, but i have some problems and questions :)(i have Ancestra remake rev 26):
- when have 200 lvl on my character, it's disconnect me (Connection lost) :p
- it's verry bugged version ;/ only few dung are working, there isn't many NPC's... so my question: Is there better version of ancestra ??
Next:
- when i create guild in game, next time when i turn on ancestra, it's stopped on "Chargement des guildes" - why ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Update the files for one

I think the bug guild thing is because your files are not updated

Not sure why it would d/c you at lvl 200 but i know if you put your lvl more then 200 it starts to bug your char

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can create my server too i have vds but i dont create because dofus have trade marks and copyright

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
<- what do you mean :) ?

And when i enter Guild in Navicat i have information :
"Guild does not have primary key"

Not really an error, rather a poor DB design. :thumbdown:
So it should work.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
<- what do you mean :) ?

And when i enter Guild in Navicat i have information :
"Guild does not have primary key"

well he means get the newer versions, your using rev 26 there up to rev 35 ... do the math

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But i can't find link to rev 35 :) Can you help me :> ??

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
google and its released a few paged back, stop being fucken lazy

Back