Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, it's good version :) But i have one question (or 2 :p):
How can I create NPC and give him items for selling :) ?? (on that version which I have is 5 NPCs on starting map... they selling Cape, Hats, Dofus Eggs, Scrolls and pets and mounts :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I applied ancestra _patched 94 from the beggining, but when i try upload it with start.bat, it says npc's cannot be found. When i click on the table npc's on static it says that npc's does not have a primary key? any help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, it's good version :) But i have one question (or 2 :p):
How can I create NPC and give him items for selling :) ?? (on that version which I have is 5 NPCs on starting map... they selling Cape, Hats, Dofus Eggs, Scrolls and pets and mounts :)

Search in the Item database for the item(s) you wanto sell, put the itemid in the field called "Ventes" at your npc_template database, place the npc at the position where you want it, restart your server, and voila you've a new shop. :)
Excuse me for my bad english, I'm dutch.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

I'll release the server again, with this time a direct link!
Direct Link:
Mirror:

You're welcome! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people im new to this forum, i've read the whole thread but i cant quite figure out how to set up my own server. I've downloaded files form DarkLobby's last post but it seems to be in French and all my files are in English (doesnt replace the old files) + propably this isnt enough to play.
Does some have a guide how to do this step by step, any help would be appriciated.

(I've played dofus for 4 years, quitted when 2.0 came and i would like to play 1.29 once again)

Sorry for my english, it isnt my native language.

Regards, Bartek

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you patch over.I just realised i must apply old first, then patch over with Patched version. But how do i do that?

I put old first and that ran successfully, then i did Execute SQL on the database old_other ancestra and i get errors? Any help will be much appreciated

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just rerun all of them from lowest to highest

Most likely you will get errors about same ids or table exists if so just skip it and go to the next sql file till your done

Then you will have them all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@hackheaven

Thanks so much yet again, however theres 1 final problem, i managed to update from lowest to highest, but patched_94 is the only one that doesnt seem to work successfully.

And another problem about hamachi:

USE_IP = false
HOST_IP = 5.41.189.107

and in my dofus config:

<connserver name="Officiel" ip="213.248.126.11" port="443" />
<connserver name="Dofus private" ip="5.41.189.107" port="443" />

I can log on fine, but for my friend's, server is not found? Very wierd problem any help?!?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if this is why but on mine i have USE_IP = true

Since there are like 5 diff things for ips im not sure what is for what really

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is why but on mine i have USE_IP = true

Since there are like 5 diff things for ips im not sure what is for what really

true and false was for if you wanted to use ip or localhost

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow. I surely love the way your answered, omnija :D.

Well, an administration tool for ancestra would be thankfull but a pain in the butt to create (anyway I've a "friend" (colleague) who's working on this type of tool).
Btw, AncestraRemake V0.6 will be released in a few time (I'm AncestraRemake release manager, doing nothing but whip).

lupoli > You must share via noIP or hamachi your access.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow. I surely love the way your answered, omnija :D.

Well, an administration tool for ancestra would be thankfull but a pain in the butt to create (anyway I've a "friend" (colleague) who's working on this type of tool).
Btw, AncestraRemake V0.6 will be released in a few time (I'm AncestraRemake release manager, doing nothing but whip).

lupoli > You must share via noIP or hamachi your access.

lol

good luck on the project

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never deal with luck :D. Anyway, just a little update : I tell (I tell him what to do, and I wait 'til he finish) aleos (the "main dev" of this release) to refactor += to StringBuilder ... we gained more than 1 second on some packets ;).

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I gave up on creating my server. Anyone know the top 10 dofus private servers, whether it is PvP or PvM does not matter.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I gave up on creating my server. Anyone know the top 10 dofus private servers, whether it is PvP or PvM does not matter.

google it, either way playing servers is still nothing like playing official

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It isn't that hard to get a server running

1. Download server files
2. Unzip anywhere doesn't matter
3. Create a mysql database named (most likely) ancestra_static and ancestra_other
4. Import
ancestra_other_Patched_94
ancestra_static_Patched_94
and all the other sql patches from lowest to highest
5. Edit the account table and make a admin user
6. edit config.txt in server files for your mysql
edit the dofus config.txt for your ip and port
7. click start.bat

Am i missing anything?

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

To compile your own...

1. Download eclipse-java-helios-win32 and TortoiseSVN
2. Install both of them
3. Open Tortoise and type in for the SVN
4. Download all the files somewhere from the SVN
5. Open eclipse and make a new project named whatever the hell you want
6. import Ancestra Remake v0.5.5\src
common
game
objects
realm

LIB FOLDER
jep.jar
jode-time-1.6.jar
mysql.jar
(if these arnt there dont remember if i had to do them)
7. cclick the name of the project right click it then click debug as java app
if no errors come up your good
8. right click the project name click export and select runnable JAR file after that its compiled

Now the hard port that i forget.
It should save to wherever you select you may need to move the config file and the .bat starter file over to where you built the project

The project folder should have error_logs game_logs gms_logs realm_logs shop_logs folders
and
Ancestra.jar
config.txt
start.bat files (other stuff to if you use that project folder for other stuff)

Then just follow what i said before this and your done you compiled and got the server running

If you get all this done but you get some error running or trying t run start.bat
Open it with notepad and put this in
java -jar -Xmx1250m -Xms1250m Ancestra.jar

If you get an error about java not found or isn't runnable app put this
"C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar -Xmx1250m -Xms1250m Ancestra.jar
Make sure the path gos to your jre6\bin\java.exe

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you... I will try this :D anyway, hope I can translate it :p

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Hmm... I tried to translate it. HOpe it is correct. :D

Preamble.
You need:
-The package combining Ancestra emulator and database
-Wamp
-Navicat (for mysql)

First step: extract the files. :

-Go to the location where you want to install the server (say C: servtuto) so you will create a folder servtuto (for example) and will drag the files in the rar to extract them. Once done, you have the files that make up your server (with or without sources, to create a server, it is not important.).

=====pic here=====

Step Two: Create the database. :

-It now opens Navicat. Click File -> New Connection. Login name: The name of your server Host name: localhost (one hand on the premise that your server is on the machine where you are now.) Port: 3306 User name: your username (by default with Wamp: root) password : Your password (by default with Wamp: no password).

====pic here======

So you create your connection to your sql server. But it's empty! We'll fix it. Log into your new connection (double click on the name), there is a kind of flash green and not red next to the name of your server. Right click on that connection-> execute sql file -> browse. Go to the location of your server, select the folder SQL create_databases.sql

====pic here======

Double click ancestra_other, then when the icon next to Ancestra_other is green, right-click ancestra_other made execute sql file, Browse: Go to the folder on your server previously created SQL file. Ancestra_other.sql you select and press start once finished press closed, proceed to the second and final database.

====pic here======

Then double click ancestra_static, then when the icon next to Ancestra_static is green, right-click ancestra_static made execute sql file, Browse: Go to the folder on your server previously created SQL file. Ancestra_static.sql you select and press start once finished press closed, proceed to the second and final database. This makes your database is operational.

Step Three: Configure. :

Go to your Core folder, open the config.txt with notepad.
In general configuration change host_ip = (Here internet your ip, so if local: 127.0.0.1, if you use Hamachi, put your hamachi ip) MOTD change if you want, which is the little red message (or another color, editable ) which appears at the connection.

Configuring the database DB_HOST = 127.0.0.1 (or localhost is the same thing) DB_USER = your user name selected on Navicat DB_PASS = password chosen Navicat STATIC_DB_NAME ancestra_static OTHER_DB_NAME = = ancestra_other

In Settings you can change the gameplay different things at stake, I'll let you try. (Be sure to leave a space after the =)

To play, you must edit the config.xml file located in the dofus (usually C: program filesDofus). right click open with -> Notepad or right click -> edit.

Modify it like this:

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
The ip matches the specified line of host_ip config.txt. The specified port is the line of REALM_PORT config.txt.

This config.xml will be the same that you will give your players to connect.

Finally we head back into the core, we start by verifying that the start.bat wamp and mysql service will be launched.

If no errors, you can play and your players.

There.... hope it will other ppl. :p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This thread is becoming ... well, insufficient. How about opening a dofus section :p ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"OH NOES ! I want to post my poop in one thread ! DON'T CREATE NEW SECTION ! ANARCHY FTW"
Plz, stfu & gtfo. At least, stop saying my posts are useless when you're yourself totally useless.

Back