Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Download TortoiseSVN or another SVN client and it will download them all for you but if you use that you have to compile the files (you wont be able to since you don't even have a SVN)

Use the precompiled files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, im so confused. i should give up.
=/ i have TortoiseSVN installed, no idea how to use it lol.

although i have patches 27 - 104 loaded

i still get the update error.
edit: managed to get to the login screen but of course stopped by the server not found error

I was reading this:

1. Download server files
2. Unzip anywhere doesn't matter
3. Create a mysql database named (most likely) ancestra_static and ancestra_other
4. Import
ancestra_other_Patched_94
ancestra_static_Patched_94
and all the other sql patches from lowest to highest
5. Edit the account table and make a admin user
6. edit config.txt in server files for your mysql
edit the dofus config.txt for your ip and port
7. click start.bat

and decided to start again because i got my "ancestra_static, ancestra_other" via create_databases.sql.

So i made them myself but what do i use "AncestraR_Game.sql and AncestraR_Realm.sql) with? i have ancestra_other_Patched_94.sql and ancestra_static_Patched_94.sql with all patches from rev 42 but the AncestraGame.jar and AncestraRealm.jar are from rev 38 is this a problem?

where do i put these? lol

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You import the 2 sql files to mysql...

The only jar file should be the compiled one to run it (Ancestra.jar)

heh i just got something mixed up here hold on

Well theres 2 diff sql files now i think im using the v0.5.6 ones and not the other since it is wrong info

Create
ancestra_static
ancestra_other

import ancestra_other_Patched_94 to other
import ancestra_static_Patched_94 to static

Put the ancestra jar file where the config file and start bat file is

Think that's right i don't know why there is patched and normal sql files and in another folder new sql files that have wrong info (from the looks) in them

You need to run all patch files from lowest to highest to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it possible to export your ancestra_other/static files and upload them?
nevermind it wouldnt help me

well, ive been at it for 6 hours. no luck. started over so many times, im doing something wrong and have no idea what.

svn is too confusing for me so i guess i just have to sit and wait for someone else to do this.

ive tried ancestra 3.1, rev 38, 42 and 47. ive had no server found issues, the start.bat sticking on "maps" or saying "the system cannot find the patch specified"

unless theres an easier way to get the latest ancestra version as a whole instead of in little peices on different sites/people.

thanks for the help anyway.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In the starter bat use this for path not found
Use
"D:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -jar -Xmx1250m -Xms1250m Ancestra.jar
Replace my path with your java path

And if it sticks on maps just wait it takes like a min or so to load the maps its big

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay fixed the path not found, is it suppose to take an hour to load all the maps? although ive heard it may be because i only have 2gb ram?
Thanks

okay, for the first time start.bat worked out perfectly. but i am still getting server not found error on the login screen.

ancestra config:

# Fichier de configuration du serveur Ancestra_Remake

# Configuration générale
GAME_PORT = 5555
REALM_PORT = 443
DEBUG = false
USE_IP = false
HOST_IP = 127.0.0.1
MOTD =<b>Bienvenue sur le serveur Beta Ancestra_Remake</b>
MOTD_COLOR = FF0000
SEND_POLICY = false
SAVE_TIME = 30
LOCALIP_LOOPBACK = true
LOG = true
LOAD_ACTION_DELAY = 600
PLAYER_LIMIT = 100
ALLOW_MULTI_ACCOUNT = true

#Rates
XP_PVP = 1
XP_METIER = 40
XP_PVM = 50
DROP = 100
KAMAS = 500
HONOR = 1

#Configuration de la base de donnée
DB_HOST = 127.0.0.1
DB_USER = root
DB_PASS =
STATIC_DB_NAME = ancestra_static
OTHER_DB_NAME = ancestra_other

#Configuration du GamePlay
MAX_PERSO_PAR_COMPTE = 5
USE_MOBS = true
USE_CUSTOM_START = true
START_MAP = 10298
START_CELL = 314
START_LEVEL = 15
START_KAMAS = 250000000
ZAAP = true
LVL_PVP = 15
ALLOW_MULE_PVP = false
AURA_SYSTEM = true
MAX_IDLE_TIME = 30
NOT_IN_HDV = 4820

# Arenes
ARENA_MAP = 10134,10132,10131,10133,10137,10135,10136,10138
ARENA_TIMER = 600000

dofus config:

<config>
<delay value="500"/>
<rdelay value="3000"/>
<rcount value="10"/>

<conf name="En ligne">

<connserver name="Joker" ip="Votre IP/No-IP/Ip-Hamachi/127.0.0.1 pour tester en local" port="443" />
<dataserver url="data/" type="local" priority="1" />
<dataserver url="http://staticns.ankama.com/dofus/gamedata/dofus/" priority="3" />
<dataserver url="http://gamedata.ankama-games.com/dofus/" priority="0" />
</conf>

<cacheasbitmap>
<cache element="ExternalContainer/InteractionCell" value="false" />
<cache element="ExternalContainer/Ground" value="false" />
<cache element="ExternalContainer/Object1" value="false" />
<cache element="ExternalContainer/Object2" value="false" />
<cache element="ExternalContainer/Zone" value="false" />
<cache element="ExternalContainer/Select" value="false" />
<cache element="ExternalContainer/Grid" value="false" />
<cache element="ExternalContainer/Pointer" value="false" />
<cache element="GAPI/UI" value="false" />
<cache element="GAPI/UITop" value="false" />
<cache element="GAPI/Popup" value="false" />
<cache element="GAPI/UIUltimate" value="false" />
<cache element="GAPI/Cursor" value="false" />
<cache element="mapHandler/BACKGROUND" value="false" />
<cache element="mapHandler/Cell/Ground" value="false" />
<cache element="mapHandler/Cell/Object1" value="false" />
<cache element="mapHandler/Cell/Object2" value="false" />
<cache element="mapHandler/Cell/ObjectExternal" value="false" />
<cache element="Zone/Zone" value="true" />
<cache element="Zone/Pointers" value="true" />
</cacheasbitmap>

</config>

im sure theres nothing wrong with these?

Edit: holy crap im online.

okay here was the server not found problem
<connserver name="Joker" ip="Votre IP/No-IP/Ip-Hamachi/127.0.0.1 pour tester en local" port="443" />

i changed that to only "127.0.0.1" and its working perfectly
thank you hack for all your help, you're a legend.
Jack.

Now heres my next problem.
im online adding stats works but i have no spells, monsters names are "undefined" and they're all level 1.
Can't click on/use zaaps or talk/buy from npc's they're "undefined" also.
how to i go about fixing this? ta.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try changing the lang to fr then back to english

If that doesn't work i think you need to host the files on your pc cause it has done that to me i think

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn, having map loading problems again after a restart.

i've tried -jar -Xmx1250m -Xms1250m Ancestra.jar and -jar -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m Ancestra.jar without any luck. weird.

Edit: a reload of the database fixed my map loading issue, no idea how.
I have loaded dofus in french then reloaded in english has fixed the undefined problem for the npc's.

i got ahold of ancestra rev.47 its loaded up and im online but there are no monsters, im an admin online how do i place the vendors with dofuses and equipment?
and how do i add monsters in? could you point me to the right patch?
i've tried commands found on french sites but cant seem to get them to work. i only get "unknown command"
"Commande non reconnue"

thank you

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
damn, having map loading problems again after a restart.

i've tried -jar -Xmx1250m -Xms1250m Ancestra.jar and -jar -Xmx1024m -Xms1024m Ancestra.jar without any luck. weird.

Edit: a reload of the database fixed my map loading issue, no idea how.
I have loaded dofus in french then reloaded in english has fixed the undefined problem for the npc's.

i got ahold of ancestra rev.47 its loaded up and im online but there are no monsters, im an admin online how do i place the vendors with dofuses and equipment?
and how do i add monsters in? could you point me to the right patch?
i've tried commands found on french sites but cant seem to get them to work. i only get "unknown command"
"Commande non reconnue"

thank you

You should try Trom emulator... Since ancestra has stopped from the looks of it and trom seems more promising. Haven't tested it myself but meh, you should try it and compare, give a feed back.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anc has monsters if yours doesn't your using the wrong sql files

And to add poop like shops etc you will have to edit the mysql table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ill do i little research on Trom emulator.

i missed a couple sql files, everythings working great. quite fun being a cra with all class spells hahaha.

i am having a little trouble with equipment stats though, +ap and mp items dont add to my total.
Any idea how to fix this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think your using out dated files could be why not sure

I have the most updated source of these files and even before there were monsters on the maps

There is a way to add npcs to maps but if you restart the server they will not be there when you start it again so its just better to put them in the mysql table so they stay

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok here we go, what I want to do is run a dofus server just flat out server with like maybe 4 or 5 friends via hamachi or whatever. What exactly do I download here, what do I do with it, and whats the easiest way?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, sry if I'm bumping an old thread but I don't know where else to post this I got a ancestral rev 48 server running with 3~4 friends and I can play, kill, make guilds, use dragoturkeys, pvp etc.... I can also spawn single monsters using the command "spawn" for example "SPAWN 1159,0,1000" spawns an ougaa lvl 940. Can anyone please tell me if I can spawn a mob and not a single monster? for example a mob of 2 or 3 ougass, or maybe could you guide me on how to make monsters spawn what could i add in the databas?

btw i tried to search with google on this forum and other forums but didn't get any results mostly because most of the posts are in french even tho there is the translate feature in google

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i would assume there would be a way, i could of checked for you but all the french forums i used to go on either got wiped/locked or have closed registrations and cleaned out old user registrations.

Best suggestion would be to get yourself the MENUadmin, it should have some sort of spawn functions

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dragon Pig Dungeon Mob SPAWN 113,100,120;123,16,20;600,60,86;600,60,86;601,60,72;601,60,72;603,30,38;603,30,38

Will spawn all monsters in the dragon pig fight

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HackHeaven ty it worked ^^ so to spawn multiple monsters you use the symbol ";" to seperate a monster

and omnija menuadmin doesn't have a spawn function but i modified it and it has some spawns you can continue modifying it if you want here's the link: btw you can change the "Made By"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i seem to be having a problem with the guilds. when i go in the temple and click the menu shows up i change the emblem and put in a name but when i click confirm the window just hangs there and the guild is not created. can anyone tell me how i can solve this?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
dofus 2 -
Not much to it, but it's a start.

Dofus 1.29 -
Emulator: The emulator contains Debug and On Many improvements on these bases and is coded in Java
Rosters: Yes -
Guilds: Yes -
House: Yes (excluding redirect swf) -
Metiers: Yes -
AI: Stable (Small Beug in the Dungeon Bouftout otherwise a Very Good IA) -
Enclosure: Yes -
Potion: Yes -
Bread: Yes (Whole Wheat Bread for Anka'Like Server) -
Prisms: Ongoing (not Fights are not yet règlez) -
Heroic: Ongoing (Lacks a little trimming) -
Obvijevants: Yes - Hurledent: Yes -
Muntelier: Yes - 2.0 Stats: Yes (via Config.txt Changeable) -
Merchant Mode: Yes -
Masqueraiders: Yes ( Some Beug Spell) -
System Pub: Yes

Dofus 1.29 -Origine 4.0 (Recommend)

Les dragodindes : inventaire débug à 100% elles peuvent maintenant être mâles ou femelles, elles peuvent être équipées pendant le placement en combat. Ajouts du hurledent, et du montelier !

Les challenges : ils fonctionnent à 100% il n'y a aucuns bug à déclarer.

Les items : J'ai refait tous les items à zéro niveau SQL, ils sont tous corrigés, il y a même quelques items 2.0 d'implantés dans cette version. (Jets officiel)

Les combats : Les combats fonctionne sans aucuns soucis, certains mobs ne passent pas leurs tours, L'IA est bien mieux que sur la version 3.0, les invocations fonctionnes parfaitement, mise à par les dopeuls qui sont parfois un peut à l'ouest !

Les maps et triggers : J'ai refait toutes les zones de maps, dont la zone de l'île d'otomaï ou sur l'ancienne version il était impossible de lancer de combat, il est désormais possible dans lancer des combat dans toutes les zones. J'ai refait aussi tous les triggers il y a environ 80% des triggers fonctionnels !

Les maisons : Nouveau ! Débug des maisons, l'achat et la revente de certaines maisons sont désormais possible ! Ainsi que rentrer et sortir à l’intérieur de celle-ci. J'ai débug environ 20% des maisons.

les guildes : Les guilde sont fonctionnels à 100%, mise à par l'xp des guilde qui reste assez abuser pour un serveur Héroïque ...

La liste d'amis et mariage : La liste d'amis est débug à 100% il est donc possible de voir les amis connecté dans la liste d'amis, de voir leurs levels, et de les ajouter ou les ignorer. Pour ce qui concerne le mariage, les mariages fonctionne à 100%, il est donc possible de se marier et de rejoindre son conjoint.

Les traques et pvp : Les traques fonctionne à 100% il est donc possible de lancé un traque, et de suivre sa cible à la trace ! Pour ce qui concerne le pvp tous fonctionne parfaitement mise à par le drop en agro.

Le mode Héroïque : le mode Héroïque fonctionne à 100%, quand on meurt on perd donc ses levels acquis ainsi que toute sa panoplie et sont titre s'il y en a un. Il suffit de libérer sont âme ou de changer de personnage pour récupérer celui-ci.

Les commande du serveur : des commande fun sont disponible en jeu tel que : .shop, .pvm 1 à 5, .pvp 1 à 5, .évents, .start, .vie, .fmcac, .infos, .parcho ... pour le staff dans la console la commande ALL + votre message permet d'envoyer un message à tous le serveur, toutes les autres commandes console sont identiques à Ancestra.

Les métiers et formagie/craft : Les métiers fonctionnent à 100%, aucuns bugs à déclarer. Pour ce qui concerne le FM et le craft tous fonctionne à 100% comme sur l'officiel je l'est modifié personnellement.

Ajout d'un système d'étoile : Fonctionnel à 100% chaque groupes de mobs sont équiper d'un système d'étoile, calcule du temps d'affichage comme sur l'officiel.

Le mode marchand : Le mode marchant fonctionne désormais sur la version 4.0, la déconnexion ainsi que le passage en mode marchant fonctionne à 100%.

Commandes diverse : Ajout de la commande "FULHDV" qui remplis tous les hôtels de ventes, même si le remplissage reste assez aléatoire ....

Fonctionnalité de l'émulateur : Stabilité très acceptable, j'ai tourné avec cet émulateur pendant près de 6/7 mois sans aucuns soucis. Ajout dans le Start.bat d'un système de reboot automatique en cas de crash. Ajout d'un système de refresh de mobs automatique, ajout d'un système de sauvegarde automatique.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening,

I'm French and I announce the released source for dofus private server.

Excuse me for my English.

Link:

And the tutorial
Sorry I have not time to translate

Translated for English Your welcome :D

Preamble.

You will need:
The pack-Ancestra combining the emulator and database
Wamp-
-Navicat (for mysql)

First step: extract the files. :

-Go to the location where you want to install the server (say C: \ servtuto) you'll create a folder servtuto (for example) and drag the files contained in the rar to extract them.

Once done, you have the files that make up your server (with or without sources, to create a server, this is not important.).

Step Two: Create the database. :

-We open Navicat now. Click on File -> New Connection.

Connection name: The name of your server
Host name: localhost (one hand on the principle that your server is on the machine where you are now.)
Port: 3306
User name: Your username (default with Wamp: root)
password: Your password (default with Wamp: no password).

So you create your connection to your sql server. But it's empty! Let's fix that.

Log into your new connection (double click on the name), There is thus a kind of lightning green and not red next to the name of your server.

Right-click the connection-> execute sql file -> browse. Go to the location of your server, select the folder SQL create_databases.sql

Double click ancestra_other, then when the icon was next to Ancestra_other is green, right-click ancestra_other made execute sql file, Browse:

Go to the folder of your server previously created SQL file. Ancestra_other.sql you select and press start once finished press close, we move to the second and final database.

Then double click ancestra_static, then when the icon was next to Ancestra_static is green, right-click ancestra_static made execute sql file, Browse:

Go to the folder of your server previously created SQL file. Ancestra_static.sql you select and press start once finished press close, we move to the second and final database.

This makes your database is operational.

Step Three: Configure. :

Go to your Core folder, open the config.txt with notepad.

In general configuration change host_ip = (your ip internet here, so if locally: 127.0.0.1, if you use Hamachi, put your hamachi ip)

MOTD change if you wish, which is the little red message (or another color, editable) that appears at login.

Configuration of the database
DB_HOST = 127.0.0.1 (or localhost, it's the same thing)
DB_USER = your user name chosen on Navicat
DB_PASS = the chosen password on Navicat
STATIC_DB_NAME = ancestra_static
OTHER_DB_NAME = ancestra_other

Under configuration GamePlay you can change various things at stake, I'll let you try.
(Be careful to leave a space after the =)

To play, you must modify the config.xml located in the dofus (usually C: \ Program Files \ Dofus). right click open with -> Notepad or right click -> edit.

Edit like this:

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.

Back