Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24262728293031323334353637383940414244 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 748
  1. #496
    Ultimate Member PureExode's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada, Québec
    Posts
    177

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by Way[2]Death View Post
    In what development language?
    JAVA ;) I'm currently working on the WebSite and my friend work on the server files and sql. I'll soon post a thread with lots of informations about the project and the server !
    MetaStudios, for private programs and website development.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

  2. #497
    凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸 Omnija's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    2,239

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by PureExode View Post
    JAVA ;) I'm currently working on the WebSite and my friend work on the server files and sql. I'll soon post a thread with lots of informations about the project and the server !
    is it from scratch or is another remake/re edited server?

    -o)
    /\\
    _\_V
    The Penguin is "ALWAYS WATCHING".. HEHE

  3. #498
    Hardcore Member Way[2]Death's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    130

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by PureExode View Post
    JAVA ;) I'm currently working on the WebSite and my friend work on the server files and sql. I'll soon post a thread with lots of informations about the project and the server !
    Oh ok, well I am working on a C++ emulator from scratch..

  4. #499
    Ultimate Member PureExode's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada, Québec
    Posts
    177

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by Way[2]Death View Post
    Oh ok, well I am working on a C++ emulator from scratch..
    There's like over 20 emulators at the moment..

    The project name is Skiddy.eu, i'm working on the CMS and my friend work on the server files.. If you want more informations , pm me your msn
    MetaStudios, for private programs and website development.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

  5. #500
    凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸 Omnija's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    2,239

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by Way[2]Death View Post
    Oh ok, well I am working on a C++ emulator from scratch..
    im rooting for your success, if you need some help with it or a guideline you can always check out dofus engine source which was built in C++ i think.

    Quote Originally Posted by PureExode View Post
    There's like over 20 emulators at the moment..

    The project name is Skiddy.eu, i'm working on the CMS and my friend work on the server files.. If you want more informations , pm me your msn
    you said your working on the cms and ur friend was working on the emulator with java... is it a remake/continuation or from scratch?
    the site doesn't work...
    Last edited by Omnija; 17-01-11 at 08:39 PM.

    -o)
    /\\
    _\_V
    The Penguin is "ALWAYS WATCHING".. HEHE

  6. #501
    Ultimate Member PureExode's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada, Québec
    Posts
    177

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by omnija View Post
    im rooting for your success, if you need some help with it or a guideline you can always check out dofus engine source which was built in C++ i think.



    you said your working on the cms and ur friend was working on the emulator with java... is it a remake/continuation or from scratch?
    the site doesn't work...
    a Remake from ancestra .. and the website is actually in construction but we have the domain name. ;)
    MetaStudios, for private programs and website development.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

  7. #502
    凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸 Omnija's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    2,239

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by PureExode View Post
    a Remake from ancestra .. and the website is actually in construction but we have the domain name. ;)
    urrr... remake/ancestra is a shit base, tons of issues... if your friend knows how to code tell him to start from scratch... unless he knows a difference coding language.

    like the saying goes - "if your gonna do it, then do it right"

    continuing from a horrible design is not the way to go, but if he knew C# i would advise sharkemu source because the basics where made extremely well and run faster and smoother,
    but good luck with that.
    Last edited by Omnija; 18-01-11 at 03:28 AM.

    -o)
    /\\
    _\_V
    The Penguin is "ALWAYS WATCHING".. HEHE

  8. #503
    Ultimate Member PureExode's Avatar

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Canada, Québec
    Posts
    177

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by omnija View Post
    urrr... remake/ancestra is a shit base, tons of issues... if your friend knows how to code tell him to start from scratch... unless he knows a difference coding language.

    like the saying goes - "if your gonna do it, then do it right"

    continuing from a horrible design is not the way to go, but if he knew C# i would advise sharkemu source because the basics where made extremely well and run faster and smoother,
    but good luck with that.
    I already have my own remake of SharkEmu where i've add the Zaap and the Guild ..

    If some french people wanna visit my forum , [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (there's no association with RageZone ^^).
    MetaStudios, for private programs and website development.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

  9. #504
    凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸 Omnija's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    2,239

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by PureExode View Post
    I already have my own remake of SharkEmu where i've add the Zaap and the Guild ..

    If some french people wanna visit my forum , [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (there's no association with RageZone ^^).
    adding zaaps and guilds doesn't fix all the things sharkemu was missing such as the finished skills/pvm and the rest that wasen't added, but its still better using sharkemu den continuing a broken emu such as ancestra, like everyone continuing that uberemu which is a piece oh shit and super unstable...

    -o)
    /\\
    _\_V
    The Penguin is "ALWAYS WATCHING".. HEHE

  10. #505
    Registered

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9

    Re: Dofus private server

    I have a working server on dofus 1.29, pvp, guilds, zaaps, mountparks are working, i am wondering why so many say that pvp doesn t work as well as guilds etc cos on mine i got everything fine, ask me for any details...

  11. #506
    凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸 Omnija's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    2,239

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparxxx View Post
    I have a working server on dofus 1.29, pvp, guilds, zaaps, mountparks are working, i am wondering why so many say that pvp doesn t work as well as guilds etc cos on mine i got everything fine, ask me for any details...
    my post above was talking about sharkemu, not ancestra and yes all those are implemented but the server files are still unstable and garbage compared to how sharkemu would of turned out if it was continued.

    @Way[2]Death hows the progress on your C++ project>?

    -o)
    /\\
    _\_V
    The Penguin is "ALWAYS WATCHING".. HEHE

  12. #507
    Banned HackHeaven's Avatar

    Rank
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    683

    Re: Dofus private server

    I think omnija is right even i said sharkemu was more stable then ans
    The only thing that was messed up for me really was that updating the stats would freeze and slow down in stuff

    But it seems more stable and less buggy

  13. #508
    凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸 Omnija's Avatar

    Rank
    Alpha Male
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Quebec
    Posts
    2,239

    Re: Dofus private server

    Quote Originally Posted by HackHeaven View Post
    I think omnija is right even i said sharkemu was more stable then ans
    The only thing that was messed up for me really was that updating the stats would freeze and slow down in stuff

    But it seems more stable and less buggy
    i sort of wished someone did continue it, since it worked so well and fast and smooth

    also for those who don't know ancestra just updated again to R35


    [20/01/2011]
    - Personnage : Lors du levelup du personnage, la guilde est mise a jour.
    - World : Correction d'un petit bug qui empecher la connection des nouveaux comptes.
    - BDD : La base de donnée patcher est disponible.

    [20/01/2011]
    - Character: When levelup character, the guild is updated.
    - Recreation: Fixed a small bug that prevent the connection of new accounts.
    - DB: The database patch is available.

    -o)
    /\\
    _\_V
    The Penguin is "ALWAYS WATCHING".. HEHE

  14. #509
    Registered

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    5

    Re: Dofus private server

    I'm the creator of sharkemu and if you really want to continue SharkEmu (that's a stupid challenge but if you think so) you MUST change many things to make it stable :
    - Refactoring the fights, there are very ugly
    - Change completely the system of spells. I was stupid to make this sort of system. Just make a function by spell effect it will be much cleaner even if it will make a big file.
    - Make a profiler test (from VS) to check Memory Use, CPU use, IO use and to have a nice benchmark of each function. So could you removed lots of lag and memory leaks


    Good luck :p

  15. #510
    Newbie

    Rank
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3

    Re: Dofus private server

    Hi, I have heard about an dofus 2.0 emulator, and i found this picture.



    Do u think it really exists ? More Informations ?

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
HyperFilter
Sponsored by HyperFilter , secured by Incapsula , powered by LiteSpeed.
Mods by DBTech. All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:03 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright , Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.