Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm ok then....omnija can u make a tutorial about creating a server with this emulater please?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
hmm ok then....omnija can u make a tutorial about creating a server with this emulater please?

Not really anything to setting it up, besides uploading sql files and setting up mysql.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
u have msn or something maybe u can show me how to please?

Thanks

I stopped using MSN a while ago, today's new thing is skype xD.

Ill have to make a photo tutorial on how to compile ancestraR with eclipse

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Going see if origine any less buggy/whatever taking a year to import static ;o

So that seems more junk maybe its just me and it crashed and is either laggy as hell or its me ;s didnt even get to fight a mob since it crashed as i was about to start the fight xD

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
Going see if origine any less buggy/whatever taking a year to import static ;o

So that seems more junk maybe its just me and it crashed and is either laggy as hell or its me ;s didnt even get to fight a mob since it crashed as i was about to start the fight xD

what are you using to upload the sql? Sometimes it can be corrupted by your method, which can cause the server to crash since it's missing tables and w.e.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i got it just took forever used bigdump first that didnt work so went to navcat that worked after like 10mins of importinhg

And i think the slowness was me because i started other one and it was loading maps slow as hell to no idea why never loaded them that slow before ;s

So the only thing i did get to see was it crashing before i tested really o.o

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
i got it just took forever used bigdump first that didnt work so went to navcat that worked after like 10mins of importinhg

And i think the slowness was me because i started other one and it was loading maps slow as hell to no idea why never loaded them that slow before ;s

So the only thing i did get to see was it crashing before i tested really o.o

I used phpmyadmin and add this line to the config.inc.php, stops it from canceling your upload.

Code:
/*
 * Set script timout in seconds 
 * 0 = unlimited 
 */  
$cfg['ExecTimeLimit'] = 0; /* no script timeout */

With out explaining the error not much i can do XD.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
java 7 fails i know that.

If java is the problem then you can install 6 and redirect the bat to launch using java 6. I don't think that;s the issue, im wondering if it's a combination of changing your dofus config and an uploading data base issue. Since i don't experience what you experience at all.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
omnija can u tell how can i create a server pls, stwp by step and which emu best to use?

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Woah, I'm glad that our project Ancestra is still used now despite it was just a proof of concept for a Dofus private server :)

Thanks guys to allow this project to live :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah it's already a "piece of poop". Cause the majority of the users doesn't understand that Ancestra should not be used for real servers. It should be a base for a real optimized emulator. We just have done all the packet/protocol analysis before everyone else.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
It is what it is, at least the project is always being worked on in one way or another. maybe not the best possible way but it does advance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm proud that some people still work on Ancestra and I thanks them even if some of these doesn't keep the original Credits of the project, I don't care. ;)

Back