Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm proud that some people still work on Ancestra and I thanks them even if some of these doesn't keep the original Credits of the project, I don't care. ;)

Here's something that maybe happened along the way

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it happened many times ^^, many of Ancestra modification are renamed, a little modified, and then republished without any credits to Mellanchollia or me.
Like OnEmu that claims it was created from the start but where we found many functions from Ancestra.

I noticed most of them having the exact same issues, was sort of disappointing.
I'm hoping for sundofus to develop well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SunDofus, the new emulator by Shaak ?
It seems SunDofus isn't really evolved, but I don't know when it was created. I'll wait and see what Shaak will do, but I'm not sure we'll have a new optimized emulator. I'd never seen Shaak talk about programming on Aidemu (where he's moderator)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SunDofus, the new emulator by Shaak ?
It seems SunDofus isn't really evolved, but I don't know when it was created. I'll wait and see what Shaak will do, but I'm not sure we'll have a new optimized emulator. I'd never seen Shaak talk about programming on Aidemu (where he's moderator)

It's fairly new and it's only him working on it.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So I hope he will make a useful emulator :)

we can only hope xD, if i had peace i could learn to code. but way too many distraction for me to learn anything.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has noticed this project but it's for dofus 2.0.

compatible client :

it's also open source for those who want to develop it there own way.

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Closed source project->

nobody has released anything in a while so i figured why not. Comes with a bunch of 2.0 client addons as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i managed to get a server up but its hamachi atm.
Need a bit of help getting things started ; npcs etc.

Message me here if you would like to help or hamachi network : NewServerEnglish pass : 123

Also could someone list all the commands for console ? I only know a few

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well i managed to get a server up but its hamachi atm.
Need a bit of help getting things started ; npcs etc.

Message me here if you would like to help or hamachi network : NewServerEnglish pass : 123

Also could someone list all the commands for console ? I only know a few

depends on which server you're using, to know the commands. They are usually (. or /) command/commandes.

You might also need to change your account Level between 1 to 5.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^.^ not actuall commands for / or .
Commands for the console,
After you do /console.

I only know a few, size, items, and characteristics points ;3

And its already 5

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^.^ not actuall commands for / or .
Commands for the console,
After you do /console.

I only know a few, size, items, and characteristics points ;3

And its already 5

for console commands i recommend you to get the Admin Menu it helps with using and knowing what they are.

Also here's a few CMS's to have fun with.

Asteropm 2.3

Wildcms

GameMaster CMS

MCMS

p206

and another emulator built off ancestra.

Maps for the Client + Download (Crashes on me but still partially works)

And last but not least, Language files!!!
which can be edited and redirected to change the language of your server.

(If you ever made a habbo server, it's sort of like flash + dcrs)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I will present you Shivas which is a Dofus 1.29 emulator written in Java with Mina on network part and Atomium (my really crappy DBAL) on db part. It is open-source and any contributions is well accepted. It is not an Ancestra fork, sequel or rewrite : I totally start from scratch.

See the sources on GitHub :
See the last commits :

Features : (last update 19.09.2012)
  • move your player on the map
  • speak to other players
  • boost your characteristics
  • boost your spells
  • manage your bag, use consumables
  • manage your friend/enemies list
  • use commands on /console or in the tchat with prefix "!" (or any other chosen in the config file)
  • gifts
  • scripting
  • parties
  • zaaps
  • trade with other players (not yet NPC)
  • a tool to convert your Ancestra/Vemu based database into compatible Shivas database files

This project is discontinued, although it's my first big project, especially because of very bad start design. I am aware that this project will be very cumbersome to maintain but I think it worth it, at least to learn how to write Java code or Dofus private server development.

You can fork the project without my permissions while sources are publicly shared on GitHub or other public source code hoster or otherwise just send me a PM, thanks :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Shivas project isn't advanced as Ancestra, but it has a much better code. I recommend the curious to take a look!

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Blackrush Thanks for sharing, will you be creating a new open source project since this one is discontinued.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I'm currently working on a Dofus 2.11 emulator written in Java and Scala. You can see it on
The goal aimed is a completly modular emulator, compounds of different bundles written in any language you like (Java, Scala, Kotlin, Clojure, Groovy, Ruby, Python, JavaScript, etc). You will be able to add features to your server only by adding a bundle in the emulator's working folder. A bundle "market" will be available to share its own bundle to community.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm currently working on a Dofus 2.11 emulator written in Java and Scala. You can see it on
The goal aimed is a completly modular emulator, compounds of different bundles written in any language you like (Java, Scala, Kotlin, Clojure, Groovy, Ruby, Python, JavaScript, etc). You will be able to add features to your server only by adding a bundle in the emulator's working folder. A bundle "market" will be available to share its own bundle to community.

I'm not 100% sure i got your idea exactly, but if it's the way i understood it... it seems like an amazing idea and emulator. I do hope you continue your project until the end.

If you need any help with the database, my girlfriend and i are more then happy to assist you as well as we can.

Good luck

Bonne Chance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically, you will download a JAR file from the future "store", put it in the bundles/ folder and Mambo will automatically load it on startup.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Basically, you will download a JAR file from the future "store", put it in the bundles/ folder and Mambo will automatically load it on startup.

That's what i figured thanks for clearing it up, sounds like a minecraft servers.
Best of luck on this project, sounds amazing.

Back