Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dofus private server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, ive recently put together a Dofus 1.29 server based on ancestra rev47, everything is working real nice, and me and my friends are having a real sweet time playing, however we would like to be able to gain proffessions as well as be able to play through a few more dungons, like the gobball dungeon. Do any of you know where i can get my hands on a patch or something to fix this.

I would as well want to thank all of you on this thread, especially you omnija, without you're posts i would never had been able to make my server work.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, ive recently put together a Dofus 1.29 server based on ancestra rev47, everything is working real nice, and me and my friends are having a real sweet time playing, however we would like to be able to gain proffessions as well as be able to play through a few more dungons, like the gobball dungeon. Do any of you know where i can get my hands on a patch or something to fix this.

I would as well want to thank all of you on this thread, especially you omnija, without you're posts i would never had been able to make my server work.

No problem, you should upgrade your ancestra since 47 isn't latest version, 54 is the latest i think. That might or might not fix the professions. There's also a possibility it's just not set up in the database correctly.

Also about the maps and dungeons, you might have to forum hope from french to french forums to find "Divers" which are like patches or something. From what i know the world is pretty half butt'd done in everyone's database including public servers, and needs to be manually redone.

Hope that answered your questions

If you need some links send me a pm and ill give you them.

Source Link

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I searched around some and i found this changelog for ancestra rev 54: however i didnt seem to find any signs that it would include any progress with either proffesions or dungoens, however i found something on this thread that might be useful, http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/dofus-private-server-634536/index31.html check the post #459, written by you. I tried to install it and i mannage to get into navicat but i didnt know what to do with the "ligne swf a rajouter". And have you heard of anyone that has the proffesions on ancestra or on any emulator?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a very crappy version, check out some french forums where the community is much more active than here (Dofus is a french game) like aidemu.fr, dozenofelites.com or funky-emu.net. There are many french tutorials but you could easily understand them with a automatic translater ;)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I searched around some and i found this changelog for ancestra rev 54: however i didnt seem to find any signs that it would include any progress with either proffesions or dungoens, however i found something on this thread that might be useful, http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/dofus-private-server-634536/index31.html check the post #459, written by you. I tried to install it and i mannage to get into navicat but i didnt know what to do with the "ligne swf a rajouter". And have you heard of anyone that has the proffesions on ancestra or on any emulator?

Dungeons are built from map + trigger + NPC since usually it consist of item/npc to enter section. As for a modified version of ancestra you could use cyon or icore. I've posted both versions in the past posts. If you're looking for a more official feel to the game, i suggest you take the time to impute into the database yourself. You can use So think quicker/de-compiler to figure out database information by opening the .swf.

And yes Blackrush is right about the more economic dofus forums, but for aidemu + dozenofelites, i highly recommend you don't talk to anyone. They will silent ban you meaning you can login but cannot view anything at all. (silent as in, it won't say you're official ban but removing all rights to the forum even viewing).

@blackrush have you ever played dofus when it used to be french only?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know, I think Dofus was already an international game but not very famous. I started on 1.20 version or maybe sooner, I don't remember, it was 4 years ago. I stopped on 1.29 version.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I think Dofus was already an international game but not very famous. I started on 1.20 version or maybe sooner, I don't remember, it was 4 years ago. I stopped on 1.29 version.

Way before that it used to be french only, the incarnam wasn't existing and the tutorial map was like 4 maps long. Still had the same restrictions though, about the p2p location lines.

By the way, your picture makes me laugh every time i see it. :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alrighty, so any chance you guys could tell me a few things?
What is SWF for ? i have an editor and have no idea how to use it.
Can you guys tell me the npc id for sellers of the different category of items ( hats,capes,belt etc..)
How can i add new commands? (.vie etc,) the console im using only has .shop as far as i know, and i don't even know where to locate it atm xD.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alrighty, so any chance you guys could tell me a few things?
What is SWF for ? i have an editor and have no idea how to use it.
Can you guys tell me the npc id for sellers of the different category of items ( hats,capes,belt etc..)
How can i add new commands? (.vie etc,) the console im using only has .shop as far as i know, and i don't even know where to locate it atm xD.

Depends on what emulator you're using for commands to know how they work. Since not all emulators are sql commands, most have to be hard codded. Can't answer you about the hats,capes etc.. since im working on map triggers only atm. As for the swf, there's swf with in lang folder you can strip online. It should help with figuring out what items are what and what npcs are what etc..

This is the online Format for Finding all the flash files you need.
Use Jdownloader is you want to strip all of it. There files which you can self host and edit to your liking, meaning you can alter everything from npc dialings to maps, by redirecting the client file locations.

Code:
http://gamedata.ankama-games.com/dofus/
-tutorials
-maps
-lang
	-swf
-docs
	-swf

http://gamedata.ankama-games.com/dofustest/
-tutorials
-maps
-lang
	-swf
-docs
	-swf

Sample from using Sothink Quicker + Item.swf

I.t[1] = {n: "Amulet", t: 1};
I.t[2] = {n: "Bow", t: 2, z: "Pa"};
I.t[3] = {n: "Wand", t: 2, z: "Pa"};
I.t[4] = {n: "Staff", t: 2, z: "Tb"};
I.t[5] = {n: "Dagger", t: 2, z: "Pa"};
I.t[6] = {n: "Sword", t: 2, z: "Pa"};
I.t[7] = {n: "Hammer", t: 2, z: "Xb"};
I.t[8] = {n: "Shovel", t: 2, z: "Pa"};
I.t[9] = {n: "Ring", t: 3};
I.t[10] = {n: "Belt", t: 4};
I.t[11] = {n: "Boots", t: 5};
I.t[12] = {n: "Potion", t: 6};
I.t[13] = {n: "Experience Scroll", t: 6};

Id be more helpful but i reformated my pc 2 weeks ago and haven't gotten around to the server yet, since im portablle-alizing all my apps.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xD thanks for your reply but o.o your replies are complicated at times,
I dun't understand what you said about swf, but i found out how to edit items ( like change their pictures)

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
xD thanks for your reply but o.o your replies are complicated at times,
I dun't understand what you said about swf, but i found out how to edit items ( like change their pictures)

I don't think i can explain it anymore then that, so id have to say "Trial and Error" for yourself. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got myself stuck with this whole Dofus Remake business.

The client seems to be responding with the server. But a correct user/pass seems to get past the login screen

Also. I'm not sure if I'm loading anything beyond maps. Is this a related issue?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Got myself stuck with this whole Dofus Remake business.

The client seems to be responding with the server. But a correct user/pass seems to get past the login screen

Also. I'm not sure if I'm loading anything beyond maps. Is this a related issue?

From the looks of it, it seems like your Realm and Login server's are not connecting to each other. I could be wrong but i recommend you simply use the iCore emulator instead. It's easier to set up and has a better fix ratio. I posted the link a couple posts back or so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It looks like ancestra remake has better support, and I got the realm to connect to the game. I patched the realm which fixed it.

My only problem is the ancestra remake now is that the ancestra.jar doesn't load past the maps. Any thoughts?

EDIT: It must have something to do with the fact that I'm not using the Java Virtual Machine. But take a look at this:

What's up with that?

ANOTHER EDIT: It turns out that -xmx and -xms are CAP SENSITIVE. That's silly.

I can get ingame, but disconnect at the start of a battle.

WHAT is UP with THAT?

3RD EDIT: I fixed that, patched the game. Ignored errors. Are they supposed to be there?

In Ancestra Remake, how do you reset your characteristics and spells at the Fairy Sette in Astrub? Gives an error in French. Something like "you did not target..." What IS up WITH that?

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Everything about all and any releases, needs to be re-done. It's a fact you can find pieces and parts released everywhere but non of it will be remotely like the official. If you insist on wanting it to work perfectly, you might want to look into how to do NPC's and set them up yourself. The worst part about the releases or the database that's included, are the maps. There completely fucked up and in need of heavy fixing, along with monsters,dungeons and everything else the game needs to be playable.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh. Ok. that's cool. But if I did want to reset my spells/characteristics...how would I go about doing that?

EDIT: Ok. So. I can reset manually with the console command /doaction 13 and /doaction 14. How do I apply these to fairy sette's chat options?

EDIT: holyshit i did it

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for console commands i recommend you to get the Admin Menu it helps with using and knowing what they are.

Also here's a few CMS's to have fun with.

Asteropm 2.3

Wildcms

GameMaster CMS

MCMS

p206

and another emulator built off ancestra.

Maps for the Client + Download (Crashes on me but still partially works)

And last but not least, Language files!!!
which can be edited and redirected to change the language of your server.

(If you ever made a habbo server, it's sort of like flash + dcrs)

When i tried iCore, the server loads, but my clients gives a "Impossible to load map" error.

This is related to the Dofus map downloader you linked, yes?

EDIT: Although, I'm not emotionally attached to iCore, I'm looking around for what has the best database, specifically what has the most dungeons, any thoughts?

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
When i tried iCore, the server loads, but my clients gives a "Impossible to load map" error.

This is related to the Dofus map downloader you linked, yes?

EDIT: Although, I'm not emotionally attached to iCore, I'm looking around for what has the best database, specifically what has the most dungeons, any thoughts?

all databases are pretty garbage, and the reason maps don't load it's probably your config or client that's not properly done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Got iCore to work, didn't seem so too special.

The Les Guardians server works really well. Tofu and Chafer ai working correctly. Of everything I've tried this one seems the best.

But I might as well ask, Omnija, what would you consider to be the best available emulator and/or database?

Back