Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Mobile

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
7z is enough to edit the config.cfg file.
Mister Dev see if your netframework is up to date and you have the right version

Reaction score
I use the NOX emulator, would someone have a solution to completely extract the game and not only the apk of 50 to 70 MB. There must be a system being given that we have the full apk of the game in CN. More on the version of the game we have there is no choice of language unlike other customers.

Theres no way unless you can compile the APK thats what I am finding I have the complete full files and assets for english but I cant merged it to a full apk.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
WireShark if you have the complete English client's full APK you can put the client that we have in multi language

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres no way unless you can compile the APK thats what I am finding I have the complete full files and assets for english but I cant merged it to a full apk.

apk version
VERSION=2.16.0a
SVN_REVISION=73089
BASE_LINE=Tag_2.16.0.324_73089
DATETIME=2016-10-24 16:45:09.028

no need svn? for update ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
WireShark is apk client multi standard is not full client

[/URL]

my concern is that after making the maj we have no access to the config.cfg file and therefore the client no longer accesses the server :mad:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
WireShark is apk client multi standard is not full client

[/URL]

my concern is that after making the maj we have no access to the config.cfg file and therefore the client no longer accesses the server :mad:

A mon retour du travail , je vais expliquer comment faire !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked the website on Dnmeasydotcom not down, try to check it yourself, the size of the apk is only 50MB after installing in the game you have to download data of approximately 800MB, I'm looking for a solution to unite APK + data
for some reason i only get 404 error page.

REMOVED

How to solve ?
i've been getting the same problem even if i use the fresh server and client files.
anyone able to get passed these errors RpcG2D_SaveRoleData and RpcN2G_LeaveScene?

also, i can confirm the server and client can connect using any normal ip (local or public).

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry newbie in apk editing, I already installed JDK8 and when I try to run the CMD of APK that you are using, it doesn't open or even showed up even on my task manager.

Extract apktool.jar to a folder,
Open CMD
use command: cd folder where your apktool is (example: cd C:/example)
use command: apktool d C:/example/apk.apk

APK must be localed inside the folder specified.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anybody knows how to make this playable in iPhone by side loading the app? What are the files that needs to be edited and also by using what application to do so?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mister Dev use navicat

Thank you! I need to know about this "please create database name "gm" then execute this :" is it correct? or you mean add new table? if that is correct then what should I put on Char set and Collation? Thanks in advanced! :D

Untitled - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
any bugs,
i hope this move to the threads dragon nest in selection mobile

Back