Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Mobile

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone mirror more this two links so we can download it says

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

add to you google drive account and save to you account and downland

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please do bie tutorial video or story to make the installation please​

Reaction score
Please do bie tutorial video or story to make the installation please​
Just download the files extract to your drive D: and follow steps 0 1 2 install apk and play.
If you cant read the first post then i think you must quit what you doing it was just simple steps why need an installation video? paoxbr if you want to spoonfeed them then go ahead bro I am just telling what I see here the instructions is very clear in the first thread why not go ahead and read what is posted.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
he still holds it back u knwo how its work here ^^ mostly they try sell it for $

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works perfectly.

I am looking for a localization method for this game. Some language files are in assetbundle files, I extracted textasset, got some plaintext and some confusing binary data, these seem to be compressed strings (such as csv / xml), who knows how to modify the content?
test file

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just download the files extract to your drive D: and follow steps 0 1 2 install apk and play.
If you cant read the first post then i think you must quit what you doing it was just simple steps why need an installation video? paoxbr if you want to spoonfeed them then go ahead bro I am just telling what I see here the instructions is very clear in the first thread why not go ahead and read what is posted.

It's surely a easy task for people who have been on this PServer stuff for some years, but new members may find themselves lost.

Why not ask him if he's having issues at understanding simple steps?

This should be a friendly community, but i think it was more than 10 years ago...

Reaction score
How is it the English translation for this game going? I havent read the threads for awhile.
We just bypass the DNMeasy to test the english version of the game but we need someone on someone who knows ELF , IDA Pro need to decompile the lib files specially .so files so we can use the loader of DNMeasy.

Their assets cant be unpack using UnityAssetBundleEditor tools other available english server like DNM Sea and DNM Us/Eu assets can be unpack using UABE.

Why we choose to use DNMeasy as a base apk file because it was compatible with the current release it can also be merge with asset data from the Chinese apk.

If anyone of you have full english apk that is not DNMeasy assets kindly reupload i am currently merging all english asset 1 by 1 and import in the chinese apk so we can have our own english version of the game.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's surely a easy task for people who have been on this PServer stuff for some years, but new members may find themselves lost.

This should be a friendly community, but i think it was more than 10 years ago...

It is a friendly advised that I said everyone must read the first post then before asking for tutorial or steps on how the files work as it is already in the first post of this thread. Ive been through that but before I ask I read all the thread first and if I'm having an issue with the files thats the time I may ask for community help.

Reading and following the steps on the thread will lead you to the right track.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The dnmeasy version seems to be more complete, can't we use this client?

Reaction score
The dnmeasy version seems to be more complete, can't we use this client?
Yes Dnmeasy is the compatible files for the current release server but theres a problem on it.

1. You cant unpack the asset (If Dnmeasy can be unpack we can use all of their assets to merge with our chinese apk to have an english version of it.
2. You cant modify the lib because some files on the lib have important url that the patch/asset updates is using. (We need someone who have knowledge on lib*.so ELF files, IDA Pro so that we can use their patcher).
3. Their apk is protected and have obfuscated some java,classes,files so we cant fully use it. Good to know that their Assembly-Csharp.dll is not encrypted and can be decrypted using DnSpy

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are right, I am decrypting the contents of the ab file and trying to translate the client. In fact, we can simply call some methods in the client DLL to try to decrypt it, but I have not found a way to restore it.

c# code

Reaction score
You are right, I am decrypting the contents of the ab file and trying to translate the client. In fact, we can simply call some methods in the client DLL to try to decrypt it, but I have not found a way to restore it.

c# code
yes this is the way that I remember we can used the assembly-csharp.dll methods to open the ab asset files same as we did on mu origin asset.

Hope you can give us a hand on it. Thanks

Reaction score
Client ENG Version 1.2.0 edit version to 0.0.0
Well lets see did you test it was working with the current files?

Checking ill update my post if its working

UPDATE: it is working guys you need to modify the config.cfg on asset and Assembly-Csharp.dll inside the asset. They just modified translate asset inside the APK of the game but not yet 100% full english. I can say 90% the remaining 10% needs to translate into english. But yeah it was nice it is the chinese.apk tho I see changes in assembly but not that heavily modified.

Last edited:
Back