Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Mobile

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Client D9568 languge thai , china , eng, indonesia, Run all version server to 509 .
Bug conection server to low 10-30 secornd , change languge all too bug loading server 10-30 secord

But download server 509 or all version and use client in server and edit config.cfg and .dll no slow connection network

Recomment edit file and client D9568 no show slow connection netwrok pleas.

5011 you try?
I got 5090 with dn9568 client and i get 10 seconds loading

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
image1
Button click to register to server.dn9568.com me want edit to web 127.0.0.1

please recomment edit button.

image 2

Game login ok and play ok . But it show checking network connection 10-30 secornd
please recommnet edit show icon loading long time

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have manage to run the multi language client with eng as default language and temporary bypass the network check as shown in the video.

to join our discussion you can join the group

here is the dll of default english lang

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I have manage to run the multi language client with eng as default language and temporary bypass the network check as shown in the video.

Awesome work! Could you by any chance help me to edit a client to be in 192.168.1.110 as the IP address? I tried but it always failed at the compiling stage.

thanks a lot

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Worked Well, how to bypass the anyoning network check
?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
plz tutorial edits ips in client.

what folder do i put the file XUtliPoolLib.dll.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

show us how to remove checking network please :rolleyes:

Guys i found this in the extra release section what is this?

[h=2]DragonNest APK Src??[/h]
i dont know who made this source and i just share it, maybe someone need

PHP Code:
https://github.com/moto2002/dragonnest_src/tree/master/src

if i wrong please delete this thread.​

Good start will lead you to great end :lol:

from --> Chyz

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We need constantly updated English client too. As you can see the Chinese client apk is constantly updated for each reversion of the server files.

Reaction score
We need constantly updated English client too. As you can see the Chinese client apk is constantly updated for each reversion of the server files.
John there's already a compatible english client apk that supports multi language th cn english browse the previous thread it will work with the current release server files browse the thread you must know how to edit the ips in the config and assembly-csharp.dll that's all update the versionconf based on your apk version.

plz tutorial edits ips in client.

what folder do i put the file XUtliPoolLib.dll.
the XUtliPoolLib.dll is inside manage folder with the assembly-csharp.dll and other .dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
John there's already a compatible english client apk that supports multi language th cn english browse the previous thread it will work with the current release server files browse the thread you must know how to edit the ips in the config and assembly-csharp.dll that's all update the versionconf based on your apk version.

the XUtliPoolLib.dll is inside manage folder with the assembly-csharp.dll and other .dll

how to open config.cfg is there any tutorial?

Reaction score
I think we have to focus on a certain rev and get everything to work.. right now there are 20 different links but no clean release on working files
All is working you must know what tools to use to edit the assembly-csharp.dll use DnSpy on apk and the config.cfg use UnityEx tool to input ip's the server files release from this thread need only to be extracted to D:\ root directory and you must click the link from 0 1 2 in order to launch the server and install the client apk to your device or emulator to play and it was very easy.

Reaction score
I can't seem to login it keeps saying Server Version Acquisition Failure. Please check Network status (click to retry) ...

- I updated IP in: assembly-csharp.dll & config.cfg
- Version.txt in versionconf/Version.txt and gsconf/serveronly/Version.txt updated to 1.2.0

Still having this problem for days now... anyone able to help me?

Back