Dragon Nest Mobile

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910
Results 136 to 149 of 149
  1. #136
    Registered yerros is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    INALocation
    14Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile


  2. #137
    Member matheos is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    49Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by paoxbr View Post
    4.20
    Link: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1WP5rlUFV0opB5QQ-liaD_w
    Extraction code:
    98cq
    mega or google?

  3. #138
    Member MasMDCC is online now
    MemberRank
    Sep 2016 Join Date
    35Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by MasMDCC View Post
    https://pan.baidu.com/s/1LBtMlSo5QISU7IisBhQ66Q
    5ijh
    @yerros
    Can you please make mirror of this file I think "lzghf.7z" may contain source code

  4. #139
    Registered yerros is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    INALocation
    14Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by MasMDCC View Post
    @yerros
    Can you please make mirror of this file I think "lzghf.7z" may contain source code
    here the mirror.

    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-n...CM2lciKeVrAxNW

  5. #140
    Giga Gaming Network WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    In Ur Heart xDLocation
    682Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by yerros View Post
    can someone mirror more this two links so we can download it says

    Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
    Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.



  6. #141
    Member matheos is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    49Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by WireShark View Post
    can someone mirror more this two links so we can download it says

    Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
    Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.


    add to you google drive account and save to you account and downland

  7. #142
    .:[5kR1p7 k1dd13]:. x30unlimited is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    367Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by MasMDCC View Post
    I think "lzghf.7z" may contain source code
    it does contain some code but sadly seems to be src for Order & Chaos Online
    X

  8. #143
    Registered sessizbyu is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    Please do bie tutorial video or story to make the installation please






  9. #144
    Giga Gaming Network WireShark is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jun 2009 Join Date
    In Ur Heart xDLocation
    682Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by sessizbyu View Post
    Please do bie tutorial video or story to make the installation please
    Just download the files extract to your drive D: and follow steps 0 1 2 install apk and play.
    If you cant read the first post then i think you must quit what you doing it was just simple steps why need an installation video? @paoxbr if you want to spoonfeed them then go ahead bro I am just telling what I see here the instructions is very clear in the first thread why not go ahead and read what is posted.
    Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by WireShark; 17 Hours Ago at 04:03 PM.

  10. #145
    Registered Newworld3016 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2016 Join Date
    23Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    How to register account I try every thing but can't make account ?

  11. #146
    Ultimate Member klugor is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2008 Join Date
    197Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    The folly of men is matched only by its power of destruction!

  12. #147
    Alpha Member john007 is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Dec 2005 Join Date
    In MarsLocation
    2,120Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    How is it the English translation for this game going? I havent read the threads for awhile.

  13. #148
    Registered asder453 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2018 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    he still holds it back u knwo how its work here ^^ mostly they try sell it for $

  14. #149
    ɢᴏᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘᴇʀ Rap is online now
    SubscriberRank
    Apr 2019 Join Date
    SingaporeLocation
    4Posts

    Re: Dragon Nest Mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by john007 View Post
    How is it the English translation for this game going? I havent read the threads for awhile.
    it should be on apk some apk files have xml and other thing you need flash editor



Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Advertisement