Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Mobile

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
click on the head at the top left and the panel GM will open on the screen you will see a circle and ! inside
you meand this panel?
oEeDX8u - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
if u want change to your ip or vps ip, u need edit apk/ipa then decompile assets/bin/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll and change ip inside that dll and assets/config.cfg, table "gateinfo" in database "login"
I might be blind but I can't seem to find a IP in the CSharp DLL. Content of CSharp.dll seems to be:
Code:
[COLOR=#57A64A]// D:\lzgserver\Client\assets\bin\Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#57A64A]// Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]

[/COLOR][COLOR=#57A64A]// Timestamp: <Unknown> (00000000)[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]

[/COLOR][COLOR=#569CD6]using[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC] [/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]System[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC];[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#569CD6]using[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC] [/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]System[/COLOR][COLOR=#B4B4B4].[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]Diagnostics[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC];[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#569CD6]using[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC] [/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]System[/COLOR][COLOR=#B4B4B4].[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]Reflection[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC];[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#569CD6]using[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC] [/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]System[/COLOR][COLOR=#B4B4B4].[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]Runtime[/COLOR][COLOR=#B4B4B4].[/COLOR][COLOR=#FFD700]CompilerServices[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC];[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]

[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC][[/COLOR][COLOR=#569CD6]assembly[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]:[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC] [/COLOR][COLOR=#4EC9B0]AssemblyVersion[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]([/COLOR][COLOR=#D69D85]"0.0.0.0"[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC])][/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC][[/COLOR][COLOR=#569CD6]assembly[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]:[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC] [/COLOR][COLOR=#4EC9B0]Debuggable[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]([/COLOR][COLOR=#4EC9B0]DebuggableAttribute[/COLOR][COLOR=#B4B4B4].[/COLOR][COLOR=#B8D7A3]DebuggingModes[/COLOR][COLOR=#B4B4B4].[/COLOR][COLOR=#BD63C5]IgnoreSymbolStoreSequencePoints[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC])][/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC][[/COLOR][COLOR=#569CD6]assembly[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]:[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC] [/COLOR][COLOR=#4EC9B0]RuntimeCompatibility[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]([/COLOR][COLOR=#248F8F]WrapNonExceptionThrows[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC] [/COLOR][COLOR=#B4B4B4]=[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC] [/COLOR][COLOR=#569CD6]true[/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC])][/COLOR][COLOR=#DCDCDC]
[/COLOR]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe u did something wrong, here's mine :

6a2fP - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

but u can try change ip without edit that dll, i don't think is required

Attachments

Reaction score
maybe u did something wrong, here's mine :

6a2fP - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

but u can try change ip without edit apk, i don't think is required
Doesn't work without APK Edit.. Stuck on the loading screen where it attempts to connect to the server. I did find the file you just posted. But don't think that's required to edit since it's not on the 192. IP either... so it's probably just the CFG file.

What program did you use the edit the config file?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Changzu: Just use notepad
or for sure, use Assets Bundle Extractor export config.cfg file into plaintext, then use notepad or whatever text editor u want to change it, then reimport and save file
csnHnqR - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
@Changzu: Just use notepad
or for sure, use Assets Bundle Extractor export config.cfg file into plaintext, then use notepad or whatever text editor u want to change it, then reimport and save file
csnHnqR - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums
Thanks. I'm still new to APK Editing.. I can't seem to update the config file... i'll keep working on this, but i think that should do the trick. :)

Edit; If I update the config file directly in the APK via Winrar, and install the APP it's giving errors and won't install. =/

Edit2; even when unpacking the apk, modifying config file, repacking it to apk I get:
66tm72d - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use this to decompile, pack, sign apk :

about gm command goto DNServer/conf/gs_conf.xml, find debug="0" change to debug="1", restart server, now you can use gm panel

2nGdt7s - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score
use this to decompile, pack, sign apk :

Been trying to compile it back, keep getting this error with the apkstudio:

Code:
[COLOR=#FFFFFF]I: Using Apktool 2.4.0[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I: Building resources...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]brut.androlib.AndrolibException: brut.common.BrutException: could not exec: [C:\Users\Changzu\AppData\Local\Temp\brut_util_Jar_7234117744803082062.tmp, p, --forced-package-id, 127, --min-sdk-version, 9, --target-sdk-version, 21, --version-code, 190330, --version-name, 0.1.0, --no-version-vectors, -F, [/COLOR]

Had to shorten the actual error but that's the biggest part.. after that it just shows all files in the folders.. Been trying to get that fixed for a while now, updated all SDKs and whatnot but still same problem. :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice release, great potential

MS Loopback can help with the IP problem,

there is an alternative on play store, it calls, DNMeasy.net, i'm not sure if it's a private server, it looks like, perhaps worth a look,

Last edited:
Back