Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Mobile

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Test mode english client and server files. im still searching bugs from level 1 to level 200 manual leveling and farm without using diamonds or editing character to find more bugs. also i already try to play in my smart phone.

here's the sample of the video for playing kali job.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My smart phone and Nox emulator. test mode.

xQOG0SL - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hope you didnt "buy" files from someone as it was more than likely a scam. but fixing bugs is pretty easy just need to match server and client. i use cn apk as referance for files as the manifest files in update folder of client contain what that file matches server side.
WireShark i dont suppose you peaked at the updating by anychance have you? im completely stumped aside from the /update/android/x.x.x/ part. found stuff about zip files in decompiled dlls but i tried replicating it from mu mobile stuff but nothing aside from what i was getting with 192.168.1.1/update/android/x.x.x/

no im not buying anyone files. before i want to buy files but i already know where can get the good files without bugs and i really thank who help me to find that files for free.

btw sir did you know where i can find or how to change the 192.168.99.99:81/register/ to global ip? also inside the client? thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anyone can help me to fix ip on registration and register on client? after i finish this i will release my files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Open file above in assetbundleextractor. Name is in last post. Plugin export as text. Open txt in dnspy search then edit il instructions

Also he alrdy told me in dm that he won't be releasing the files.

lol you want to get my files 1st before you help me thats why i dont want to release before. i need some help to finish the project fast and i will share it. this files i already get for free so thats why i will share it for free too.

Reaction score
Open file above in assetbundleextractor. Name is in last post. Plugin export as text. Open txt in dnspy search then edit il instructions

Also he alrdy told me in dm that he won't be releasing the files.

lol you want to get my files 1st before you help me thats why i dont want to release before. i need some help to finish the project fast and i will share it. this files i already get for free so thats why i will share it for free too.
Um actually I told u to send me info and is help u before I asked. Anyways anyone know what ports exactly need to be opened in firewall. Been trying every combo since yesterday. Keep getting auth failed. And yes changed ip in db. Moved server from my local dedicated server to one at a data center yesterday.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link :

guide:

This is oneclick to run so nothing much todo :junglejane:

Extract to d:/, run shortcut follow 0 - 1 - 2 :junglejane:

Install apk and play

if you got stuck at loading screen mean the virtual ip not set yet

goto control panel\network and internet\network connections

right click on ethernet 3 (or ethernet 2) -> properties -> tcp/ip v4 ->

n1y6pbz - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

ipex6ac - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

then restart server

41eahuv - Dragon Nest Mobile - RaGEZONE Forums

hi how can i create account all is running but register seems error

I RUN ALL THE FILES AND I GOT THE GAME BUT I DONT HAVE ACCOUNT HOW CAN CREATE ONE IT SEEM MY REGISTER FORM BROKE

which area you edit navigate server bro

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hi how can i create account all is running but register seems error

I RUN ALL THE FILES AND I GOT THE GAME BUT I DONT HAVE ACCOUNT HOW CAN CREATE ONE IT SEEM MY REGISTER FORM BROKE

which area you edit navigate server bro

if you are using the default files use 192.168.99.99/register. or try to use account username a456456 password 456456

Back