Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Server Files Leak + Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cherrycredits want 2500$ start and 30% of all income's (and you need use their donation system... its useful or not dont know.)
I think so its enough crazy for limited access..

and where u get that information ?

how to contact them, if i want open new server

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep it wont be shared. The currently one server playdgn is a copy of official server files, and hosted by cherrycredits.. They wont share the files here ^^

Actually I did just recently see a Dragon Nest Serv pop up in MMORPG extra with working files. Vau Dragon Nest was I think it was called.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
is there any command list for create item or gold at this game ?

or we need to summon it from db ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Newbie just don't understand.. nothing's gonna last 4ever.. This game is very popular, someone will try to be a hero.. got it? I've seen that long ago till now..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Actually I did just recently see a Dragon Nest Serv pop up in MMORPG extra with working files. Vau Dragon Nest was I think it was called.

I found the website. Link: It's a vietnamese Dragon Nest private server. Apparently they have the same rates as the chinese private server lzgsf.pw.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
We need only the DB and maybe we can do something :wink:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Database ?
Screenshot_5 - Dragon Nest Server Files Leak + Collaboration - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back