Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragon Nest Server Files Leak + Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
forget that poop, u can only do a emulator RE the exes and the strings ripped off mean waste for time :|

#Edit get the dbs 1st , and you can make this files working

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one question, this share came from 99nets?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Reverse engineering a database is one of the easiest things you'd need to do to make these files work.

but there realy are missing the db script? i did not found it yet. if someone does warn me.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Reverse engineering a database is one of the easiest things you'd need to do to make these files work.
You a bit correct, to make the tables is easly, but the content is a bit hard and waste of time.

Reaction score

buddy before i quit silkroad developing , we was have the official 2006 Japanese server files with everything with 20% working DB, do you know we didnt fixed it till we leaked the 2011 Vietnamese files !!! not all the games read the data from the resources , silkroad one of the games that the db = it brain for everything you can imagine even making new systems and Dragon nest same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
buddy before i quit silkroad developing , we was have the official 2006 Japanese server files with everything with 20% working DB, do you know we didnt fixed it till we leaked the 2011 Vietnamese files !!! not all the games read the data from the resources , silkroad one of the games that the db = it brain for everything you can imagine even making new systems and Dragon nest same

so what you saying is, this all files are useless, there no one ill be able to do reverse engine of the database, and make it perfect to run the gameserver?, we gonna need wait someone get the db script leaked?
is it??

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so what you saying is, this all files are useless, there no one ill be able to do reverse engine of the database, and make it perfect to run the gameserver?, we gonna need wait someone get the db script leaked?
is it??
Basically is it.

Reaction score
I'll say it again; reverse engineering a database is one of the easiest things you'd need to do to get these files working. I never said it was easy (although for someone who knows what they're doing, its a rather simple, yet still lengthy, process), I never said it would be fast. All I said was it will be the easiest part of rigging these files to work correctly.

No idea what lack of database development in old Silkroad files has to do with this thread.

Reaction score
I'll say it again; reverse engineering a database is one of the easiest things you'd need to do to get these files working. I never said it was easy (although for someone who knows what they're doing, its a rather simple, yet still lengthy, process), I never said it would be fast. All I said was it will be the easiest part of rigging these files to work correctly.

No idea what lack of database development in old Silkroad files has to do with this thread.

i'm just saying example, and you have to rebuild a missing dlls that you dont even know what they are doing. w/e good luck for who want to try

Reaction score
I'm guessing you came thinking there were working files.
nope.avi
So....
This is like HappyDGN atm
Omicron1986 - Dragon Nest Server Files Leak + Collaboration - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have working files and are posting here, then please SHARE them.. Thanks.

PS: If you guys get it working, then let me know! ^_^

Reaction score
If you have working files and are posting here, then please SHARE them.. Thanks.

PS: If you guys get it working, then let me know! ^_^

Easier said than done.
I'm sure people would love to SINGLEY cash in on the opportunity of running the first stable DGN server, so don't be so reluctant on people giving them away fast.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I actually want a section for this so I'm Downloading the files right now and see what I can cook up.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Section for a game who the server is not working atm? just in your dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back