Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Dream Kingdom mobile Full 1.0.5 and 1.0.7 verison

Reaction score
this server file releases by N.T.S 1802 VN

1. download the server file here

2. open winrar and extract the inside name TTHL.Mobile

3. now open the folder TTHL.Mobile you just extract open is and find phpstudy go inside of that file
now open the folder name www inside find Global open with Notepad++ are whatever note you have now go to the folder name verserver open is and open default and open net_config.json with note++ than inside TTH.Mobile folder find TTHL.Mobile.apk open is with winrar inside the apk click on assets,sharedate find net_config.json and NetServerLocation.csv open with Notepad++ to edit ip address to your computer ip address IPv4 address is you want to make is online you have to port forwarding go to google search how to port forwarding im not going to teach you that.
after you done edit save replace net_config.json and NetServerLocation.csv you just edit in to apk file sharedate after that you need AdvancedApkTool to sign the apk .

4. ok we done all the edit. is time to run the server
1. open Web click Start wait for Apache and MySQl turn Green that good is turn red is not good
2 .open ServerCfg
3. open StartServer
4. Install you apk run the game

for MYSQL login is ID:Root and Pw:91gm.cn

that all you done have fun with you server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the best :eek:tt: is this translated?

EDIT : What ports should I port forward?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what that mean?
it OK?

Reaction score
Haha just a a Ramnit to upload :) a trojan or something like this an get full acess your PC.

Here detected Trojan.HTML.Ramnit.A , Win32.Ramnit.Dam

Someone can check this if it's false positive or clean the files?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to translate the files of the game?
That the game was in English?
I unpacked apk via AvancedApkTool, but did not understand how to translate files to another language?

Reaction score
done!

Note: This game has automatic registration

Change the Gateway port to 21001 instead of 11001 because client connect to 21001

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you help me?
when you switch to Russian language between letters appeared large spaces, how to fix?

Безымянный - Dream Kingdom mobile Full 1.0.5 and 1.0.7 verison - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just make your servername short

in addition to the name of the server, the files games health speed, everything is translated into Russian and there are spaces between the letters =(
how can I remove these whitespace?
or do you not know?
in English and other languages do not have this problem (

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I play in public?

Newworld3016 - Dream Kingdom mobile Full 1.0.5 and 1.0.7 verison - RaGEZONE Forums
Newworld3016 - Dream Kingdom mobile Full 1.0.5 and 1.0.7 verison - RaGEZONE Forums
How does this solve the problem?

1508146226329 - Dream Kingdom mobile Full 1.0.5 and 1.0.7 verison - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back