Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 - Echo of Soul Level 70 - RaGEZONE Forums

i read all pages all guides are so much good <3
thank you to all pro dev here..
i will setup this on my vps

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why im run client always get this noticeim already using .bat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone found more updated server files than the lvl70 patch?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes that may be correct, it would affect something during a patch. Depends on the patching method. Most games patch a file by overwrite, while others are working with a package which contains data files that are being overwritten one by one.
If patch method 1; you will lose the EN.u file which will be overwritten by KOR......

That's great! Let us know if you managed to read/write the .u file correctly.
Another suggestion, since *.u file sounds to me as "Unreal" file, you may try to open it with Unreal XD.
Not tried == never know.

Hello, sorry i didn't reply back after my results...
So, i have found that SBGameDataScript.u holds the translations along with unreal classes. I tried to manually edit the EU version file (I searched for a specific text and edited it) but it doesn't work. It just crashes in loading screen. I guess this is incorrect way to edit the .u files...

So, my guess is that i need a decompiler or unreal editor to read the file and edit it... I tried UT2004 and used UnrealEd.exe but also i got an error when opening the .u file. Here is my error:

Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]OS: Windows NT 6.2 (Build: 9200)CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 4210 MHz with 1023MB RAMVideo: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (5730)Ran out of virtual memory. To prevent this condition, you must free up more space on your primary hard disk.History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -706482312 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 2059173359*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::LoadPackage <- UEditorEngine::Exec_Class <- UEditorEngine::Exec <- (CLASS LOAD FILE="C:\Users\Noble\Desktop\EOS\SBGameDataScriptEN.u").. <- UUnrealEdEngine::Exec <- WBrowserActor::OnCommand <- WWindow::WndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

Anyway, i'm kinda disappointed and don't know how I can localize the KOR client...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
client on windows 10.0.19042.928 also not working here, either starts without showing anything or gives me a memory error.
any fkn idea how to get it running?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Any VMware of the server ? any 1 have ? Thkns

Client give me Error 0xc0000005 ...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fking client dont open ... we need a solution ... i DONT want downgrade my SO ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to join the eos development group, anyone have one?

I'm stuck on Arena not working, anyone have a solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody upload English client please?
All client links are dead..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have a Korean client?

Is there a way to change the language?

Back