Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Echo of Soul Level 70

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okay since i havent much time thats really a short version, if you guys cant figure out jus hold on and i gonna help as i can, however this tut only understandable to ppl whos knows what are they doing
about dsn files, looks mostly have problems with it.

install mssql 2012
import DB files as-is
for testing porpuses use sa and set schema to dbo, sa to dbowner
install mssql native client 11
open up odbc, create file dsn
follow the steps and dont forget to test the connection, then save somewhere you can find it. (however i gonna include mines)
when you start the server with the bat file its asks for the dsn file. write the full path there and it should work

notes
if you wanna modify the dsn files i provided then i explain

Code:
[ODBC]
DRIVER=SQL Server Native Client 11.0 <--- driver version (i dont know other versions works or not i use this in win7 and win2k16 server too)
UID=sa <--- username of the database
DATABASE=SessionDB   <--- database name
WSID=BSRT5VYRNB0UGU1 <--- computer localname
APP=MicrosoftR WindowsR operacios rendszer <--- Application name. Identifies the connecting application to the server, its always different based on language of windows
SERVER=BSRT5VYRNB0UGU1\MSSQLSERVER2K12 <--- localname / instance name (i have other mssql version install too so i had to set SLASH INSTANCENAME)

IMPORTANT!!!! DONT SET PASSWORD IN DSN FILES!

if the server binary asks for username and password fill it, plus as i said write the full path of dsn file, in my case an example
d:\EOS_DEV\SERVER\EoS\Dist\dsn\Game.dsn

View attachment 165748

ill keep my eyes in the thread but as i said i still have some more important things in real life, but i give hands if needed. about api, you need some php skill to modify it, if you guys cant figure out (or nobody wants to release a fixed one, ill do, but i need to sort it out, coz i have more shits inside of it)

oh mate, ty for your help. I am getting error with Mssql server 2008 r2. Today i will try it 2012 ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me,When i have clicked login to the game the loginsever it' stop.
How to solve ?
Sry foy my bad eng.

Update.
Picture as my server full loaded.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sorry for double post.

1 - downloaded files from first post (ok).
2 - configured files from VPS (ok).
3 - SBMobile not execute. (error).

video:

Error:

after change of "tha" for "euus"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am very interested in starting a project for this game and fully sponsor it, if someone manged to fully use the files PM me if you want to partner up!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's a new link for the files. It took me a while to get them (because Baidu limits the bandwidth), but I have them reuploaded now.

Enjoy:

PS: I might upload them on MEGA too, but I'm facing bandwidth issues with them. I'll keep you informed on this post. (A like would be appreciated)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir can you give me tutorial installing this server
There's a new link for the files. It took me a while to get them (because Baidu limits the bandwidth), but I have them reuploaded now.

Enjoy:

PS: I might upload them on MEGA too, but I'm facing bandwidth issues with them. I'll keep you informed on this post. (A like would be appreciated)

Reaction score
does anyone have any tips on how to fix this error?

Server work fine: Error:
ty.

Back