Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Embergarde Server Files + Source Code

VvV

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's full, just missing the main client files (get the setup from somewhere) and LUA files (they are in the client, get em)

Reaction score
Tbh, I am surprised this stayed private as long as it did. I've heard many murmurs of people with this, and knew it was only a matter of time before it got leaked. This is a version theDomo sold to somebody probably a couple years ago, and then it spread around a bit until it finally got into somebody's hand who didn't mind releasing it "semi-private" and eventually would end up here. There are issues with the code, its not difficult to compile but you will have trouble running a server of this since the code is pretty old.

Reaction score
i think this is GOE alpha src and i think domo sold it as DP since DP and GOE have the same name engines and files

nice release :)

by the way @cmb
when you say this source old like how much old they are?

thats july 2014 src of GOE sold as DP src im pretty sure. and if its DP src i think domo sold the first one Aug 2014 which is screwed up. pretty much sure he sold it for 100$ for weed LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: cmb
Reaction score
i think this is GOE alpha src and i think domo sold it as DP since DP and GOE have the same name engines and files
thats july 2014 src of GOE sold as DP src im pretty sure. and if its DP src i think domo sold the first one Aug 2014 which is screwed up. pretty much sure he sold it for 100$ for weed LOL

LOL.

Okay so, I looked through these files, it is the DP/Embergarde source code, BUT it is useless to use for Dragon's Prophet. You MIGHT be able to run an embergarde server with these files, but its the alpha version and will have LOTS of issues.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a look before,Embergarde
runs not bad,but DP's database and some service config should repair。
Actually it's lack of DP database and configs. So "useless" for dp

Reaction score
Actually it's lack of DP database and configs. So "useless" for dp

I don‘t think so. I came in DP game, but a lot of problem. Due to my old PC, I have not work it for a while. And in china, some one have already repaired it almost complete. When I have free time, I will show the DP screenshot.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
well I find the full database I don't know why you say it's useless anyway the most important thing we have the rest is easy since we have the source.

source have the binary and config and the database i gonna prepare the files for development :)

this photo show the database himself

GvsY7Ib - Embergarde Server Files + Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So sad it's for embergarde. DP use mssql and there is not a single sql file began with use master...

Reaction score
well I find the full database I don't know why you say it's useless anyway the most important thing we have the rest is easy since we have the source.

source have the binary and config and the database i gonna prepare the files for development :)

this photo show the database himself

GvsY7Ib - Embergarde Server Files + Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

It's Embergarde's database. DP use mssql. You can use ms migrate tool to transfer Embergarde's to mssql, but need repair to adapt to DP's code, and import databse table config.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So seems theres multiple games in here;
A mobile game called Genesis
Dragons Prophet
Embergade

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The game dragon prophet graphic engine is laggy...
I think because of big map... , server also need too much ram 128 GB and more server if you want to open all map.

not recommended to open server with it, unless you can fix the laggy.

Back