Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Embergarde Server Files + Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this source compatible with the client from steam?

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've find dragon's prophet files on a oriental web but i don't know if these are same files like this trash. I share for u if someone can unpack will be very helpfull to know if this files are the same.

Direct link to files: pass=q1t6
Greetings,
Elssair.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Elssair, If you bought this source from src.cool site, you can ask to admin of src.cool.
Password of zip file in src.cool is very long.. even more it always includes special character..
So it is almost impossible to hack the zip file
Please ask to admin of src.cool

Reaction score
Elssair, If you bought this source from src.cool site, you can ask to admin of src.cool.
Password of zip file in src.cool is very long.. even more it always includes special character..
So it is almost impossible to hack the zip file
Please ask to admin of src.cool

Most stuff on src.cool requires a reply for the link and "library coins" ($$$$) for the passwords.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've find dragon's prophet files on a oriental web but i don't know if these are same files like this trash. I share for u if someone can unpack will be very helpfull to know if this files are the same.

Direct link to files: pass=q1t6
Greetings,
Elssair.

Could anyone share the password??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cracking the password is impossible, since src.cool passwords usually are in chinese.

Best chance is for someone fluent in chinese to write to those guys using QQ.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes I have everything and server fully functioning but I'm sorry I'm not going to release everything and that release I just released some important tools and client binaries

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@beardilus or TheDomo you likes that we break our head with your shared files man ajaja :junglejane::junglejane:, Even so ty for your help man.

Greetings,
Elssair.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the thing is this is the same base I worked off and I don't want to hand anybody everything on the silver platter however I want to give you things that will point you in the right direction and with those binary files and the files you already have plus the public release you can create a fully functional client but just a tad bit once you get in game with these files you will spawn in the map but your character will not show up but you will move around like it works

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah, these are your work and I always respect your choice and if I've time probably can make that you are talking or simply I makes fire to my pc :thumbup::thumbup::fanny:

Back