Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Embergarde Server Files + Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Took some time, but here

Infernum CD Installer

/edit

PM me if you dont have Unpacker for Pak Files or need the Password for the Update.inf
Else I am going to save my bandwith and work offline :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as i test and always when i post here, the solution came alone... so well, guys you know why is happening this when i create a character? the name says is already in use but logs says another thing... there is no name is my first char xd
int DBID = -1; myDBProc.SqlCmd( sqlCmd ); myDBProc.Bind( 1, SQL_C_LONG , SQL_C_DEFAULT , (LPBYTE)&DBID ); myDBProc.Read(); myDBProc.Close(); tempData->CreateRole.SampleRole.DBID = DBID;
is returning CreateRole.SampleRole.DBID == -1... and causes error in the logs....

(2)02:24:30 _SQLCreateGlobalRoleNameResult Create role failed, CreateRole.SampleRole.DBID == -1(5)02:26:39 SQLERR [RETCODE]=-1 [SqlState]=S1010 [NativeError]=0 [ErrorCode][Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Function sequence error

this is not geting the correct values n?(im really new in coding so, maybe im missinterpreting all xd)

Code:
myDBProc.Bind( 1, SQL_C_LONG    , SQL_C_DEFAULT        , (LPBYTE)&DBID );

the thing is,from where is getting those values? because my DB i did the compare schema thing and all is correct, no errors when i put all the global/world things up... even in logs dont tell me hey this here, is missing a column...as it did in the past before the whole DB fix... so i dont know really where to see to fix this.

It happnes just at the end of creating the character... before all goes well. So i asume its not getting the DBID from (i dont know where...) since creating account uses playeraccount... later when log it autocreates in roledata... i tried adding this DBID colums but no luck xd

Here some images from where i am atm... still no luck with the create character thing...

[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/ima...forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG]

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im in, but there is nothing... so, without the data of npc's dragons and so on... we can not do anything... just walk xd

danny5417 - Embergarde Server Files + Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh well its not about the tutorial thing to make the server working... its about you need to reedo a lot of work on the DB side... and when i say a lot i mean heavy work. The problems you will face are explained in previous posts as i posted the solutions. The big problem here is the missing data of the GlobalDB database, and all the errors will throw the bins when you put the server up. You will need to do heavy work on read logs, and with sql management opened reedo DB's.... you need to create a lot of missing tables, and match the correct values in it... and when you think all is ok, then you will find again the log's plenty of missing tables associated to the ones you created before xD

I never faced ( as im not dev and nothing ) such a heavy load of work to make something work...and still not working at all... works but not at 100%... so i dont know as now im full of other IRL things when i will have this working.... also i dont see much interest on ppl to try to fix this really...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if im not wrong maybe are inside the .db files. I say maybe because i never have the option or the tool or the knowledge to see inside those files.

And if are not in the .db files, you need to add manually with the info inside the .db files with the tools the src have, also in gm commands exist Objeditor and i think is for that in the game...but its the craziest thing to do....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh well its not about the tutorial thing to make the server working... its about you need to reedo a lot of work on the DB side... and when i say a lot i mean heavy work. The problems you will face are explained in previous posts as i posted the solutions. The big problem here is the missing data of the GlobalDB database, and all the errors will throw the bins when you put the server up. You will need to do heavy work on read logs, and with sql management opened reedo DB's.... you need to create a lot of missing tables, and match the correct values in it... and when you think all is ok, then you will find again the log's plenty of missing tables associated to the ones you created before xD

I never faced ( as im not dev and nothing ) such a heavy load of work to make something work...and still not working at all... works but not at 100%... so i dont know as now im full of other IRL things when i will have this working.... also i dont see much interest on ppl to try to fix this really...

all these information are very important to me. thanks anyway!

Reaction score
Does the data exist though? If so, you could just write a program which automates that
It does not, the spawn data is not a part of any data that is released through the client or server files.
Well if im not wrong maybe are inside the .db files. I say maybe because i never have the option or the tool or the knowledge to see inside those files.
And if are not in the .db files, you need to add manually with the info inside the .db files with the tools the src have, also in gm commands exist Objeditor and i think is for that in the game...but its the craziest thing to do....

Spawn data is not inside the .db files. If you don't have a populated GlobalDB then you have to spawn everything manually.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thnx for the answer. Then its a suicidal move do that if dont have that DB. Anyway we need a .db browser if we want add things to the game or alter like we did in RoM.

Reaction score
Thnx for the answer. Then its a suicidal move do that if dont have that DB. Anyway we need a .db browser if we want add things to the game or alter like we did in RoM.

They do things a little differently for DP/Embergarde. The data inside .db files is supposed to be inside a MSSQL DB, and then use the ObjEdit tool to connect to that DB and from there you edit the data and then I believe it will pack the data into .db files for you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx cmb, yeah the tool objeceditor do that, the bad thing is if we dont have that D_ObjectData with the current data we can not do anything :(

So i dont know if having some tool to extract the info inside .db files or the DB itself... but i think are ( rare ) things to be released i supose xd

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
We are looking for a *.db edit tool (No OBjedit) and we don't pay for this, ty for advance.

Greetings,
Elssair.

Back